DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Do not want
I want
SQUARE ENIX SONY
:damn:
Sony indirectly owns them already so nothing would change for YOU the consumer, The fan, The Stan, you're a stupid stupid man Dr jones :ufdup:
This would be the most logical decision or what's left of Konami:ld:
Sony can't afford Konami, they had to get approval for 8 billion to share across the entire company so their funds are not like Microsoft's in terms of buying up studios. That's why all their acquisitions have been mid at best lately. Konami and capcom will eventually join Microsoft because not too long after they join, Sony will too :banderas:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:mjlol: It blows my mind that people wants a day gone 2.

I mean, I enjoyed it to a degree but it was the textbook definition of average. It wasn't terrible but it wasn't great either. Relatively generic. I'd definitely play a sequel but it certainly wouldn't be a day one purchase.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not threadworthy imo because CDPR is a publicly traded company, so any news of an acquisition won't leak this way. All acquisitions from a publicly traded company doesn't leak from "insiders" because they're at the mercy of shareholders. The only people who would be in the know are c-suites and high ranking employees, and they're not risking leaking this info to insiders.