New rumour about Bluepoint and Bloodborne

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bloodborne is the only Souls Game I haven't replayed. shyt was too stressful at times lol. But I might consider it if they do end up remastering it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bloodborne is the only Souls Game I haven't replayed. shyt was too stressful at times lol. But I might consider it if they do end up remastering it.

bloodborne has a high creep out factor. That Lovecraftian type stuff just gives me the chills. The game is just fun as hell though and it's aesthetic is very unique.

it reminds me of the game nightmare creatures

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Don’t shoot the messenger :whoa:

I’m just relaying info, is all.

You're actually relaying random tweets and trying to pass that off as info :bryan:.

Sony doesn't have to do anything because you guys will create narratives all day long. I do have a question about your sources. Why didn't abandoned turn into anything? Insiders seemed to know more about that than anyone.

What about PS5 being fully back compatible. So the insiders was sure, y'all made threads, circle jerked, and then nothing. So what makes this more real than those???

ForeverLurking

Posts as a Service
Daps
Reppin
The Place Where Dreams Go To Die
Since they were supposed to be working on original content, I'm guessing its DLC/Expansion for Bloodborne's PS5 Director's Cut/Remaster.

Doubt they would immediately entrust them with a full sequel

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're actually relaying random tweets and trying to pass that off as info :bryan:.

Sony doesn't have to do anything because you guys will create narratives all day long. I do have a question about your sources. Why didn't abandoned turn into anything? Insiders seemed to know more about that than anyone.

What about PS5 being fully back compatible. So the insiders was sure, y'all made threads, circle jerked, and then nothing. So what makes this more real than those???

these “insiders” are literally the worst thing about gaming atm, bunch of clowns who claim to know stuff just for some followers