New PSN name suggestions

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
anyone know if you can change your PSN name, or make a new one and bring over trophies and friends etc to the new one? :why:

Ivan Trillwater.

This dikk ain't freeeee
Daps
Reppin
Woodbury, MN and Dublin, OH
Would you rather music or sports define you? Sports: I see (assume) you're from Minnesota, obviously a Viking fan. I mean, I'd consider AP leaving there as remote, so maybe PurpleJesus28, or PurplePeopleEater (cant remember what the character limit is) or some shyt that has to do with the Vikes.

Or you can do like WolvesGang as a play on both Sports and Music, though I guess that maybe that would indicate you're an Odd Future fan, so if you're not...eh. Just a couple suggestions.
Yeah I would like to do a name for both music and sports but PurpleJesus28 is a very creative name and i like it. I think I'm leaning towards to this.

Ivan Trillwater.

This dikk ain't freeeee
Daps
Reppin
Woodbury, MN and Dublin, OH
anyone know if you can change your PSN name, or make a new one and bring over trophies and friends etc to the new one? :why:
You can't change your PSN name, but you can make a new one. I'll be honest, I'm not completely sure if trophies will carry over but I doubt they wouldn't, and you can always send a message to all of your friends on your regular acc and tell them to add you to your new one.