New PS5/XsX info from 'insider'

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OsirisBlack is a non-verified 'insider' from Neogaf and Resetera that has worked for GameStop Corporate in the past, and has ties to some industry developers.
Why leave the rest out?

Anyway he's not some random list he did leak tons of details about the PS4 pro back in March 2016 months before we even knew about it.
PS4K information (~2x GPU power w/ clock+, new CPU, price, tent. Q1 2017)

Some details were different) changed but that doesn't mean throw out the entire body. Can't expect leaks to be 100.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
90fps 4k native my ass :laff:
:dahell:

U guys have no idea what can be done on already existing hardware with current gen games. The "insider" posted a message that hinted he was talking about the cross gen version of Rainbow Six Siege. That game can indeed run at 4k 90fps already.
Here's proof.

Someone playing it on a GTX 1080(PS5/XsX is hinted to have the 2xxx series GPU) at native 4K/90fps.

The specs for the PS5 and XsX are definitely going to hit 4k60fps on current gen with ease let alone some games hitting higher than 60fps for VRR support. Now that don't mean every game will be 4K/60+fps but there will definitely be some. I'll put money on it.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

U guys have no idea what can be done on already existing hardware with current gen games. The "insider" posted a message that hinted he was talking about the cross gen version of Rainbow Six Siege. That game can indeed run at 4k 90fps already.
Here's proof.

Someone playing it on a GTX 1080(PS5/XsX is hinted to have the 2xxx series GPU) at native 4K/90fps.

The specs for the PS5 and XsX are definitely going to hit 4k60fps on current gen with ease let alone some games hitting higher than 60fps for VRR support. Now that don't mean every game will be 4K/60+fps but there will definitely be some. I'll put money on it.

Oh ok, as long as they consider developing fun games too.