New PS4 Pro feature narrows the gap on Xbox One X

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Forgot where I was, and who I was talking to. No logical discussions here. Carry on.
PS2 was selling more than ps3,xbox360 when they came out.

The PS4 didn't stop selling because the pro came out.

2017 it was really no reason to buy a Xbox. And now Nintendo popping. It's making it even less of a reason

Now There is your logical discussion:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I'll wait for the math before i start drinking the juice cause yall very wishy washy on here.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So I'm about to try my hand at the market, you just invest in products you like and its been working out for you or?

What's your strategy...

I try to invest in shyt that you know will be successful years down the line in companies you know aren't going anywhere. The usual suspects like Walmart, amazon, google, microsoft, apple, etc. ain't going nowhere, but there stock price is too high for me. Buy low sell high, but you gotta be careful what you buying low in. I wouldn't fukk with any food types stocks or retailers. but if you can find the right tech stock, then you might be able to comeup.

I copped my Sony stock around 14 bucks a few weeks before the PS4 announcement since they had put out that some big announcment was coming later that month. Only made sense that it was the PS4. The stock was low and figured why not? :yeshrug:. years later it's around 40 bucks so I came up.

Copped that take 2 stock (2k, rockstar publisher) for around 17 and change a year later. That shyt blew up big time since. Right now it's 5x what I paid for it:blessed:

You just better off fukking with the stocks/bonds. Man it's better than throwing your bread away in a savings account. I only keep money for emergency shyt and vacation in savings. Long term money growth is not with the bank dog.

the rule of thumb is take the number 72 and divide by whatever your interest rate is....that determines how long you double your bread.

For example. If you got 2 stacks and find an account with a 3% interest rate, then it will take 24 years to double that 2stacks to 4 thousand (72/3).

So think about these wack ass savings accounts paying less than 1% or even .1 percent. at 1 percent you talking 72 years to double whatever you got man. Less than 1 and it's a waste. So if you got some real stacks, put that shyt in stocks or bonds. Bonds are less risky, but still it's better than that hot trash savings accounts give.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So I'm about to try my hand at the market, you just invest in products you like and its been working out for you or?

What's your strategy...
Open a Robinhood account to get familiar with the process.
Very intuitive smartphone app.
Free trades (non-broker assisted)
You can throw as little as $10 into stocks and monitor its performance.
You''ll learn a lot about the process and how the market fluctuates.
When I first started a couple years back I put $25 into Ford, and a few other companies.
In a little under 6 months that $25 was $50.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
PS2 was selling more than ps3,xbox360 when they came out.

The PS4 didn't stop selling because the pro came out.

2017 it was really no reason to buy a Xbox. And now Nintendo popping. It's making it even less of a reason

Now There is your logical discussion:mjgrin:
Ps3 was $600 and had shortages while ps2 was discounted to $99 and was selling to lower incomed families. What kept that going longer was the fact the ps3 didn't have any games for like 2yrs.

The ps4 didn't stop selling when the pro came out because the pro isn't an upgrade on that level :stopitslime: At best the pro is a 32x upgrade.

You saying the switch is what gamers are looking towards is comical. I'm aware Mario drops this fall but I'm hype for XB1X, crackdown, cod, my existing library with 4k enhancements, Cuphead, I could go on and on. We need to have a sitdown about your Xbox racism :francis:
Open a Robinhood account to get familiar with the process.
Very intuitive smartphone app.
Free trades (non-broker assisted)
You can throw as little as $10 into stocks and monitor its performance.
You''ll learn a lot about the process and how the market fluctuates.
When I first started a couple years back I put $25 into Ford, and a few other companies.
In a little under 6 months that $25 was $50.
I'll check the robin hood app, I have experience with stocks. Learned how to do stocks in elementary school actually cuz that's how we balled :yeshrug: But good looks...

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Ps3 was $600 and had shortages while ps2 was discounted to $99 and was selling to lower incomed families. What kept that going longer was the fact the ps3 didn't have any games for like 2yrs.

The ps4 didn't stop selling when the pro came out because the pro isn't an upgrade on that level :stopitslime: At best the pro is a 32x upgrade.

You saying the switch is what gamers are looking towards is comical. I'm aware Mario drops this fall but I'm hype for XB1X, crackdown, cod, my existing library with 4k enhancements, Cuphead, I could go on and on. We need to have a sitdown about your Xbox racism :francis:

I'll check the robin hood app, I have experience with stocks. Learned how to do stocks in elementary school actually cuz that's how we balled :yeshrug: But good looks...
U making my point and don't even kno:wow: