New Posters, Prove You're Black.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
do54ww.jpg

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Yeah Ok, I'm not an intellectual but, I'm Black alright. :childplease:
lol You don't have to be an "intellectual" to know using that word is silly, I just know the posters on here that take black history seriously don't go around using that word... And you won't find a single post from me using that word.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Since ya'll nikkas going on witch hunts to see who is a Cac pretending to be Black on here. I thought I'll provide proof that I'm Black. I'm also encouraging all new posters to prove so as well. I don't want to be lumped in with Agent Cacs and weirdos playing make believe on a message board.

It's simple....No proof pic...You're not Black...:yeshrug:

Let's not treat nikkas like the White bois pretending to be nikkas.

02YGPf2.jpg
how do you post a picture of yourself? Because im really getting annoyed of being suspected of not being black :snoop:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Since ya'll nikkas going on witch hunts to see who is a Cac pretending to be Black on here. I thought I'll provide proof that I'm Black. I'm also encouraging all new posters to prove so as well. I don't want to be lumped in with Agent Cacs and weirdos playing make believe on a message board.

02YGPf2.jpg
:ohhh:

Welcome:blessed:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
lol You don't have to be an "intellectual" to know using that word is silly, I just know the posters on here that take black history seriously don't go around using that word... And you won't find a single post from me using that word.

The posters you're referring to likely know their history to a tee (I don't) and they also probably aren't millennial college Sophomore's but, I digress, A lot of history on Africa I found out about on this site and LSA's Africa Diaspora forum, I'm intrigued but, I'm not some History buff...But, it is what it is :yeshrug: Hope you're evening's going well breh.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Eh, you're still a new guy like the rest of us. Classic case of established people introducing someone younger to do their job. Threatened because they won't have a place to go when it's all said and done.

Last edited:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
The posters you're referring to likely know their history to a tee (I don't) and they also probably aren't millennial college Sophomore's but, I digress, A lot of history on Africa I found out about on this site and LSA's Africa Diaspora forum...But, it is what it is :yeshrug: Hope you're evening's going well breh.
It's no big deal, just hoping Hall beats Mousasi again.