New Pokemon Snap

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The Instax Mini Link is a product that already exists, but it will now be compatible with Nintendo Switch via an app. It will release on the same day as New Pokémon Snap, alongside two Nintendo-branded editions.

24790_820_461.jpg

24790_02.jpg

Ezk9wydXsAI8zSI

Commercials:

Some ideas:
img_sec04_02.jpg

img_sec05_01.jpg

img_sec03_01.jpg

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
there are some frame issues of course lol. Trying to see the legendary birds tho.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
went to go pick up a copy at walmart haven't went to walmart since the last time I went grocery shopping. whole store on yellow tape. Couldn't sell me a copy lol

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I bought this shyt last weekend I probably shouldn’t have lol. I did the first level and turned it off, just now starting it back up now. One thing I will say is now I really see how dead fukking wrong gamefreak has been with the graphics for the main story games. This game looks great.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I had this on N64 back in the day.. fukking hated it

Mainly cos I thought mom had got me Pokemon Rumble or whatever it was called.. you know, the one where you can actually fukkin battle :snoop:

Still played the shyt outta this tho :mjcry:
Pokemon Stadium, shyt was piff

I always thought this game was weirdo shyt, even as kid. Now I'm 30 and my boy since first grade (who loved Snap on the N64 when we were 7, mind you) just called me yesterday all geeked because he just bought a Switch FOR THE NEW POKEMON SNAP :hhh:

Crazy thing is the nikka moves Os, white, got dirty sticks and fukks strippers after they get off for free, they just wanna be around this nikka... But he be straight nerded out heavy into games watching streamers and all kinda YouTube gaming history channels n shyt. I'll never understand it but the shyt just ain't meant for me to understand I guess

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Pokemon Stadium, shyt was piff

I always thought this game was weirdo shyt, even as kid. Now I'm 30 and my boy since first grade (who loved Snap on the N64 when we were 7, mind you) just called me yesterday all geeked because he just bought a Switch FOR THE NEW POKEMON SNAP :hhh:

Crazy thing is the nikka moves Os, white, got dirty sticks and fukks strippers after they get off for free, they just wanna be around this nikka... But he be straight nerded out heavy into games watching streamers and all kinda YouTube gaming history channels n shyt. I'll never understand it but the shyt just ain't meant for me to understand I guess
:dwillhuh: your man's is a confused individual