New pokemon rumor: Pokemon lets go eevee and pikachu

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
fukk Metapod. Pokemon shouldn't even be able to do anything yet it was out here slide tackling the shyt out of my squirtle.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yellow remake breh, in the trailer it shows you battling Team Rocket and trainers. It even shows you selecting moves.

Did you even watch the trailer:leostare:
Honestly I don't know what happened last night but I didn't finish watching the trailer. I could've sworn I did. I didn't see the part with Team Rocket and em.

Besides that though, it looks great. I'm in most likely with that Eevee edition.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
is it dope ? can u catch all 150?

it's a free game, so it's decent for what it's worth. You don't catch with Pokeballs you catch by cooking meals. depending on how good the meal is, is what type of pokemon will come crawling to your base camp. The levels are all auto and you have a team of three attacking waves of pokemon. Battle elements from regular pokemon games are in this to help you face strong pokemon and shyt and fight off many that will surround your team. Pokemon can level up and evolve too.

It's just a little treat of a game from the Pokemon company for Switch users and soon coming to mobile devices for non switch users.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
it's a free game, so it's decent for what it's worth. You don't catch with Pokeballs you catch by cooking meals. depending on how good the meal is, is what type of pokemon will come crawling to your base camp. The levels are all auto and you have a team of three attacking waves of pokemon. Battle elements from regular pokemon games are in this to help you face strong pokemon and shyt and fight off many that will surround your team. Pokemon can level up and evolve too.

It's just a little treat of a game from the Pokemon company for Switch users and soon coming to mobile devices for non switch users.
but can u catch all 150 is the question

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They need to work on the marketing a bit because even I, an avid forum reader is still a bit confused on what this actually is. Is this simply a GEN 1 Pokemon game with the aforementioned features or is this just some random explora-thon pokemon Go catching thingy?
I think it’s a Money grab but I need more info too

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
1997 space demo for pokemon gold

shows never before seen pokemon/evoloutions/baby pokemon

The Space World 1997 demo for Pokemon Gold has leaked onlin
JXBgkiB.png

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I have this urge to go back and play old Pokemon games now. I never beat Red/Blue legally. Used the Mew and TM duplicate glitch and murdered everything with my Mew.