NEW ORLEANS WAS THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE (PICS)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
bgcpi1.jpg

You got some sexy lips, boy. No homo.
bgcpi1.jpg

Thanks, man. i really appreciate that.

#beardgang #norazor

@horse. kills

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I'm going to respond to this but FYI, I dont like you. If I knew you in person, I'd have beat up.
New Orleans is about the food and hanging on bourbon street. Its lots of alcohol and partying and that is not his thing but it is mine, so I wouldnt go there with him.

Why you don't like me?

Don't threaten me!

Still, you guys can have fun together without drinking. You just don't want him there cause you gonna creep... Be honest :umad: You are a bad wife :snoop:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
We didn't do anything. she came back to the telly and we talked in lobby and i was falling asleep because i was drunk. i slacked, man. i didnt know she was feeling me until it was too late. the way i got her number was random but i got pics. I have a girl so i was kinda falling back.

my homie met a jawn off POF and smashed our last night there.
Ok. So if your chick met a dude on vacation kinda flirted and nothing happened it would be cool?

So you was tripping about your girl going to Mexico, because you know when on vacation you might mack on hoes? and she might do the same? or she should do the same.

Or, damn, its a double standard. Guys do their thing, girls should be faithful? Which is it?

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I'm going to respond to this but FYI, I dont like you. If I knew you in person, I'd have beat up.
New Orleans is about the food and hanging on bourbon street. Its lots of alcohol and partying and that is not his thing but it is mine, so I wouldnt go there with him.
I'll go with you. As long as I dont have to put out.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Ok. So if your chick met a dude on vacation kinda flirted and nothing happened it would be cool?

So you was tripping about your girl going to Mexico, because you know when on vacation you might mack on hoes? and she might do the same? or she should do the same.

Or, damn, its a double standard. Guys do their thing, girls should be faithful? Which is it?
I'm not proud of it, breh.

i didnt know the chick was feeling me until AFTER she left the hotel and was on the plane back to her hometown.

i didnt make any moves or anything but yeah i know if the tables were turned id be pissed so imma fall back tbh

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm not proud of it, breh.

i didnt know the chick was feeling me until AFTER she left the hotel and was on the plane back to her hometown.

i didnt make any moves or anything but yeah i know if the tables were turned id be pissed so imma fall back tbh

it happens breh

i had chick who literally took me to dinner and breakfest in miami..real talk
she was fine..but i wanted to smash but i was afraid of contracting HIV and herpes..u know never know..im not about to throw my life away ..plus i was a traveller..not about the demonic life

i could of smashed with a condom..but i dont get hard using them
and that would have been a fail

:manny: