NEW ORLEANS WAS THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE (PICS)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I got back on Monday

the food, the culture, the brass bands, the french quarter, etc..:noah:

I wanna go back
2eyhsb7.jpg

2i1gw8k.jpg

16lxtgk.jpg

122c6jp.jpg

bgcpi1.jpg

141jf5v.jpg

2e1rk7l.jpg

149thxk.jpg

fn9qox.jpg

2urm4oi.jpg

33u8xs9.jpg

Last edited:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I went there for the Superbowl earlier this year. I LOVE New Orleans however the chick I went with totally ruined the trip for me. I want to go back with my husband. We always have fun, but he doesn't drink actually strike that, I want to go with my brother.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
@Gator Reloaded How the Popeyes down there taste??
I didn't try it, but WIllies Chicken Shack on Bourbon Street was :ohlawd:

what happened?

We didn't do anything. she came back to the telly and we talked in lobby and i was falling asleep because i was drunk. i slacked, man. i didnt know she was feeling me until it was too late. the way i got her number was random but i got pics. I have a girl so i was kinda falling back.

my homie met a jawn off POF and smashed our last night there.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I went there for the Superbowl earlier this year. I LOVE New Orleans however the chick I went with totally ruined the trip for me. I want to go back with my husband. We always have fun, but he doesn't drink actually strike that, I want to go with my brother.

You don't want to go on a fun vacation with your husbands just cause he doesn't drink :what: ?? Gosh, i feel for ya'll marriage :snoop:

And i bet you hold that over that mans head :wtb:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
You don't want to go on a fun vacation with your husbands just cause he doesn't drink :what: ?? Gosh, i feel for ya'll marriage :snoop:

And i bet you hold that over that mans head :wtb:
I'm going to respond to this but FYI, I dont like you. If I knew you in person, I'd have beat up.
New Orleans is about the food and hanging on bourbon street. Its lots of alcohol and partying and that is not his thing but it is mine, so I wouldnt go there with him.