New Orleans Man Killed 2hours After Snitching On TV Show "Undercover"

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
damn so what happened to the witness protection program:smh:

lol, nopd doesn't protect anyone. the fbi actually ranked them as a threat to public security last year. fortunately, i haven't had to deal with them in an encounter (knock on wood)...

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
i always wonder how on first 48 they have people telling on others and dont blur out their face.

im surprised this doesnt happen more often​
It's because when they have them on camera they have a chance to sign a waiver. If you don't sign, they can't show your face and if they do they can sue you. That's why sometimes they blur out some people's faces and sometimes they don't. Some people just sign because they show them some papers to sign. If that dude had not of signed that paper, they couldn't show him on camera and would have disguised his voice.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
lol, nopd doesn't protect anyone. the fbi actually ranked them as a threat to public security last year. fortunately, i haven't had to deal with them in an encounter (knock on wood)...

ya but yall got Steven Seagal as a cop

lawman.jpg

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I was watching some documentary in LA. Some people had called the cops about a disturbance, then like 5 mins later the same nikka who called the cops got stabbed up on the street, while the police was still there :huhldup: