Essential New NY Thread

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

Looks like the woo vs choo war we have in BK is spreading to ya homeland in the BX @ISO @^c^tXwn^° :francis:
The Drillys/RPT/YGz nikkas have been linking up GD's in BK for months now and dissing the woo. The Courtlandt/OGz has been linking up with the woo. This is creating cross borough beef now. I had a feeling this was going to happen for months now because I was seeing BX drill rappers dropping rakes and throwing up the woo.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

Looks like the woo vs choo war we have in BK is spreading to ya homeland in the BX @ISO @^c^tXwn^° :francis:
The Drillys/RPT/YGz nikkas have been linking up GD's in BK for months now and dissing the woo. The Courtlandt/OGz has been linking up with the woo. This is creating cross borough beef now. I had a feeling this was going to happen for months now because I was seeing BX drill rappers dropping rakes and throwing up the woo.

stupse*

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

Oh boy:snoop: