WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

i was spinning this joint when it dropped

bk fukkery be stunting progress though

facts :snoop:
I was just getting ready to type this to the poster a few comments up -who had a question about nt drill rappers. They get cut down before they can really show their talent:
Best drill rapper from ny?
Hard to decide these days - the rappers who seemed to catch a wave or breakthrough seem to be getting locked or taken away off conflicts - never really get to the see them shine at the height of their careers
:mjcry:
Last year I would have said OMB Jay Dee, Pop Smoke, the Blixkeys

now it’s
Bizzy Banks
PNV Jay
Envy Caine (if he can stop getting locked up)

Upcoming rappers that need more of a presence and on my watch list -
Ciggy Black
Leeky Bando
Bin Stiller
Mori Briscoe
OT9 Beno

Side note - I swear to gawd if I hear Fivio say “aye aye aye” or a “bowwwww” ad lib while rapping over fire beats, I will lose my shyt bc his style is getting played out. I know dude can rap but he needs to elevate.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
facts :snoop:
I was just getting ready to type this to the poster a few comments up -who had a question about nt drill rappers. They get cut down before they can really show their talent:

Hard to decide these days - the rappers who seemed to catch a wave or breakthrough seem to be getting locked or taken away off conflicts - never really get to the see them shine at the height of their careers
:mjcry:
Last year I would have said OMB Jay Dee, Pop Smoke, the Blixkeys

now it’s
Bizzy Banks
PNV Jay
Envy Caine (if he can stop getting locked up)

Upcoming rappers that need more of a presence and on my watch list -
Ciggy Black
Leeky Bando
Bin Stiller
Mori Briscoe
OT9 Beno

Side note - I swear to gawd if I hear Fivio say “aye aye aye” or a “bowwwww” ad lib while rapping over fire beats, I will lose my shyt bc his style is getting played out. I know dude can rap but he needs to elevate.
sheff & sleepy should've been on

sheff in particular been the one bk should bet on

& they evolving beyond the dusty bk.drill sound too