New Mass Effect teaser for N7 day 2023- “Epsilon” “Defiance” “Nebula”

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyway, the Game Awards are gonna be nuts. "Elden Ring" DLC is heavily rumored (due to when From's fiscal year ends), we'll probably get a new "Dragon's Dogma 2" trailer....I doubt we'll get a "Mass Effect" trailer but that would push it over the top. :banderas:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but they grow up fast could be there kid 20 years later

I doubt it's even 20 year later.

In the original teasers we seen dead Reapers (meaning Destroy is most likely canon), people rebuilding the Mass Relays, and hear Liara's voice.

So this takes place directly after 3.

Fred.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I doubt it's even 20 year later.

In the original teasers we seen dead Reapers (meaning Destroy is most likely canon), people rebuilding the Mass Relays, and hear Liara's voice.

So this takes place directly after 3.

Fred.
So Shepard is probably dead? Or about to be revived?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nikkaz gonna have Shep on some

F0sVx9l.gif

giphy.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So Shepard is probably dead? Or about to be revived?

If Destroy is canon, Shepard was never dead. It's the only ending were they show him gasping for air before cutting to black.

It could be a couple years later....it could be 1,000 years later. It's kinda hard to say because Liara has been the focus.

Having said that, I think it's shortly after "Mass Effect 3" because of the reasons I gave above.

Also keep in mind they introduced stasis technology in 3 (remember Javik was asleep for 50,000+ years) so it's possible it's hundreds of years later and Shepard has been in stasis.

Fred.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It could be a couple years later....it could be 1,000 years later. It's kinda hard to say because Liara has been the focus.

Having said that, I think it's shortly after "Mass Effect 3" because of the reasons I gave above.

Also keep in mind they introduced stasis technology in 3 (remember Javik was asleep for 50,000+ years) so it's possible it's hundreds of years later and Shepard has been in stasis.

Fred.

Thats wack if its just shepherd and Liara as the lone survivors from the originals :mjcry:

• Dap

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Fred.
I think they might still be working on the story so having Liara as the focus gives them all the leeway possible for these teasers because the possibilities are almost endless with her.

• Dap