New Market Survey Finds That Consumers Heavily Lean Towards PS5 Over Xbox Series X

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Survey Finds Consumers Prefer PS5 vs Xbox Series X
The survey was conducted between October and November, and had nearly 3,000 respondents. The main advantages that consumers think the PS5 has over Xbox Series X are “graphics and power.”
That's a marketing success for Sony. Just goes to show you that the name Xbox really doesn't mean much in comparison to the name Playstation. Even me as an owner of a Series X buy my games on my PS5. I just prefer it even conceding the Series X has the better hardware doesn't change that fact.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
12 Tflops marketing blew its load when them DF comparisons started coming out
and people already know the quality of games to expect on Playstation :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Survey Finds Consumers Prefer PS5 vs Xbox Series X

That's a marketing success for Sony. Just goes to show you that the name Xbox really doesn't mean much in comparison to the name Playstation. Even me as an owner of a Series X buy my games on my PS5. I just prefer it even conceding the Series X has the better hardware doesn't change that fact.

SCDRU4ADLNANVA77N4QPJGMKJM

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I want both. Remember competition is good because it generates innovation. After all this time PlayStation is finally doing their own gamepass but you can guarantee they are going to innovate it so that it does just as good, if not better than Xbox current version.

Deman

All Star
Daps
The ps5 the ui the controller the 3d headset setup is Sony at its finest. We gonna see what these movie games really about when u combine visual feel n sound together

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I want both. Remember competition is good because it generates innovation. After all this time PlayStation is finally doing their own gamepass but you can guarantee they are going to innovate it so that it does just as good, if not better than Xbox current version.

PS Now was out before Gamepass breh.