Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Mafia 3 bored me to goddamn tears :scust: :scust: :scust:
Awful game:scust:
Yeah, the progession system to advance the story was the most repitive i've ever seen in a game. Which is crazy because mafia 2 was great. I also like the Mafia 1 remake. Mafia 3 though was unplayable

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Loved Mafia 3. I can understand the complaint of it being repetitive. But till this day, I've gone through the game like 7 times. The characters, music and the power fantasy of it all works for me.

One thing I'll say is that features from the dlcs should have been in the base game. Missions were you ride shotgun while an npc drives and you kill persuing cars was missing. Shooting the traps in Faster Baby could and should have been in the base game as well. Enemy ambushes, like the Cult perform, outside of missions should have been in the main game too.

Maybe a couple of sniper missions overlooking a mob meeting or Klan gathering to scare the bad guys into making mistakes in other areas. Multiple ways to take on some missions, like poisoning the drinks while dressed as a server or barman. I know that was one mission, would be cool if you had the option of doing it in others.

And I know all that is easy to type, but Hangar 13 had no money to make this game and they made one of my favorite games of the PS4 era. Wish they had more resources to make this game better. As is, a lot of people look down on this game and that really hurts.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Loved Mafia 3. I can understand the complaint of it being repetitive. But till this day, I've gone through the game like 7 times. The characters, music and the power fantasy of it all works for me.

One thing I'll say is that features from the dlcs should have been in the base game. Missions were you ride shotgun while an npc drives and you kill persuing cars was missing. Shooting the traps in Faster Baby could and should have been in the base game as well. Enemy ambushes, like the Cult perform, outside of missions should have been in the main game too.

Maybe a couple of sniper missions overlooking a mob meeting or Klan gathering to scare the bad guys into making mistakes in other areas. Multiple ways to take on some missions, like poisoning the drinks while dressed as a server or barman. I know that was one mission, would be cool if you had the option of doing it in others.

And I know all that is easy to type, but Hangar 13 had no money to make this game and they made one of my favorite games of the PS4 era. Wish they had more resources to make this game better. As is, a lot of people look down on this game and that really hurts.

When Lincoln crucified/BBQed the KKK leader :banderas: B
One of the GOAT stories :wow: