New Kendrick Lamar song

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick has the backing of all publications, awards, and corporations, including the most corporate gig imaginable with the Super Bowl. He's done songs with Taylor Swift and Maroon 5. He's friends with Jack Dorsey. He's had Aviv Nevo in a music video. He's backed by UMG.

He's not an outsider or rebel. He firmly is the establishment. You guys keep trying to paint him as something he's absolutely not.
It's a lot easier to change things from the inside than the outside.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

i see he still around

a56.gif

But why? :jbhmm:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
:russ:You realize I wasn’t talking about you. :mjlol:But hey if the shoe fits lol.

I didn't take it as a shot to me, but I said what I said. Drake fans, Drake haters, Dot stans, and Dot haters are all the same now :mjgrin:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I didn't take it as a shot to me, but I said what I said. Drake fans, Drake haters, Dot stans, and Dot haters are all the same now :mjgrin:

I love nikkas like you that thinks shytting on both sides makes them above the fray.

nikka this ain't politics. This is rap. Shut up and go sit in the corner. :mjlol:

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick dropping a loosie means something is coming. and coming extremely soon. He wouldn't drop this otherwise. This song feels like a prologue. Like the opening sequence of a Tarantino flick. This shyt about to be an all time classic.
I think were gonna get an album that feels like a continuation of TPAB

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
“Dirty macking bytches because your spirit is insecure” I mean he is firing shots at everyone, especially the last few days all these clowns acting dumb asf, but he talking to Drake directly on at least 30% of this, that line I quoted specifically is a direct shot
That whole sequence hes talking about gangs, pillow talking starting neighborhood wars, killing innocents etc, Drake falls in line with some of the descriptors on the track but the song not about him.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I love nikkas like you that thinks shytting on both sides makes them above the fray.

nikka this ain't politics. This is rap. Shut up and go sit in the corner. :mjlol:

Dentists spend most of their time in mens and kids mouths, shut your fakkit ass up :scust:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
How has this dude turned hype around his releases like DMX in 99 or 50 Cent in 02 levels in the MIDDLE (or latter) parts of his career?
Honestly it's because of the current state of Hip Hop.It's a bunch of mid that is being pushed to the top while actual good music is going hidden. The 2 min songs with very few words and same type of beats is oversaturating Mainstream Hip Hop right now. Just pure microwave music that is good for a while and then thrown away until a replica comes out.

Kendrick is a mainstream rapper who is versatile in his music so you don't know what kind of sound you will get next.