New Julia Fox & Kanye Photoshoot

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What was Kanye's relationship with his dad growing up? What is it like now? It seems like he as no OG male guidance at all.
He talked about how his mom separated him from his dad to further her career (thats how he moved from Atlanta to Chicago). But now him and his dad are closer

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
on some straight artsy shyt, I love the photos

Kanye is proof he can make any bytch hot in these streets.

She dope and I thought that when I saw Uncut Gems.

creative director for hoes.

I'll take that job.

from her time in those bayous of Louisiana.

cam fukkkin with them demonic hoes...
RorWwjA.png

chick used to be a model in nyc, went on a meth smokin backwoods killin binge in the bayous of Louisiana and now back coolin in NYC w/ cam
full
full
full
full
full

i dont wanna know nothing, bout nothin. this shyts foul tho

Last edited:

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Cats in here really acting like Kim K isn't famous for getting smutted out on camera and this broad is a step down because of her past, she is literally the same type of bytch...:mjlol: She just doesn't have the exploitative mother from upscale SoCal to monetize her hoe ass ways.

If this off brand negro would have stuck with the type of fine ass black women he was pursuing earlier in his career he wouldn't be stressing over goofy ass Pete Davidson. Imagine losing your wife to a known drug addict/low self esteem dude that bleaches his hair blonde like Limp Bizkit/Nu Metal just started poppin. :laff:
Prior to Kim all his women were black tho correct?