• Paid In Full

Votes: 60 40.5%
  • Madea's Family Reunion

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
New Jack City is a classic but has some really corny lines/parts in hindsight....

"I need a NEW JACK cop to take down a NEW JACK gangster!"

"I don't know about you but I'm ready to KILL Nino Brown!"

:mjlol:

Then the whole "final battle" between Nino and Ice-T where everybody from the neighborhood is cheering. shyt just screamed "movie" if you know what I mean. Came off as a wannabe epic action flick at times. Paid In Full had a more realistic street perspective.

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
I always had a lil soft spot for above the rim but that Tupac performance... When I first saw it I didn't put it together that he was the lil brother I was like:ohhh: Why is he so drastically different tho??? I had to watch it twice to understand why Leon's character was always weird when interacting with him.

Also you need to see King of New York.... Christopher Walken was insane And it doesnt hurt his crew was all black which was partially a reason the mafia didn't like him and he wanted to take over the whole shyt.

:ufdup:

They really had that nikka Leon drop 60 in corduroys and a turtle neck..marlons character was named bugaloo now I've been black for just about my entire life I ain't never met a muhhfukkin bugaloo Pacs character was way over the top that script was just trash.... R.I.P to Nutso nikka got killed on some 100 ways to die type shyt

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They really had that nikka Leon drop 60 in corduroys and a turtle neck..marlons character was named bugaloo now I've been black for just about my entire life I ain't never met a muhhfukkin bugaloo Pacs character was way over the top that script was just trash.... R.I.P to Nutso nikka got killed on some 100 ways to die type shyt

Bugaloo wasnt his REAL name tho... :pachaha:

And yes Leon was playing in Corduroys....:mjlol:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Nino used the little girl as human shield :damn:

littlegirl.jpg

For years I somehow remembered Nino saving the little girl. Maybe it was the fact he actually went back for her just to use her for shielding that had me mistaken:damn:

what was Paid In FUllls soundtrack like:comeon:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Has anyone ever driven or walked by the crack head building in New Jack City?

It’s called Graham Court

Located Adam Clayton and 116th in little French Africa.

That building looks nice as hell and looks like it’s possibly a co-op apartments.

Arguably one of my favorite looking old school apartment buildings in the city.