New Inglewood Stadium really is going to dead every other venue in the NFL

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
This building makes ATL, Dallas, and Minneapolis stadiums look like trash :whoo:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:childplease: Act like your square ass titan-tron is seeing "the oculus" video screen in Inglewood

Jerry's world lookin out dated :umad:
The company building the stadium, HKS, is a Dallas based architecture firm. They also built Cowboys Stadium. Looks like they made a photocopy, added a glass roof and called it a day. :ld:

In the infamous words of Pacman Jones, "It's the Rams, dude". Ain't nothing groundbreaking about your peasant franchise. :hhh:

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
Yeah, he made a thread the other day talkin about whatever happened to the Kingdome & The Great Western Forum :flabbynsick:
Wasn't me I'm not the one son never been to either of those places

But look at this picture they building a damn colosseum :ohhh:

i0POmSe.jpg

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
The company building the stadium, HKS, is a Dallas based architecture firm. They also built Cowboys Stadium. Looks like they made a photocopy, added a glass roof and called it a day. :ld:
Breh I don't like the rams either but don't act like this place aint cost more then 2 of your stadiums

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
too bad nobody's watching a fukking rams games

you might as well invite some tourists from asia to look around the stadium while the games going on