Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
"I study my competition for at least an hour a
day. I get on the internet, I look at what they
doing, and then I look at ways to defeat them. I
know their mixtapes track-by-track, I know
some of their lyrics. I make sure there ain't
another motherfukker rapping like I'm rapping because if they do that I'm gonna have to
chastise their ass. There's a couple nikkas biting
my style right now. I'm about to let that be
known."

:what:......:shaq2:.....:comeon:

This is one of the more ridiculous statements I've seen a rapper say in recent memory...sounds like some ole self delusional stuff Canibus would say

The interviewer should have asked him to recite some lyrics of someone, or name some tracks off a recent popular mixtape :scheme:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
nikka aight, his personality takes away from his music tho :snoop:

:yeshrug: How so? nikka is a dope emcee who makes dope ass music. Only way I can't bump a nikkas music is if the dude is a cornball or a faq. Being a shyt talker aint never took away from an artists music for me.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
:yeshrug: How so? nikka is a dope emcee who makes dope ass music. Only way I can't bump a nikkas music is if the dude is a cornball or a faq. Being a shyt talker aint never took away from an artists music for me.

He suffers from the same thing that makes 95% of the human population hate Wale.

He thinks he is more important than he really is.

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey

Drop some of his best mixtapes links, Fredie gibbs:eat:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
He suffers from the same thing that makes 95% of the human population hate Wale.

Most rappers do, but Wale is a cornball. A rapper should think he's the shyt.

Ross is delusional also, but he aint no cornball.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Drop some of his best mixtapes links, Fredie gibbs:eat:

I can't drop links right now, but must have tapes are:

MidwestGangstaBoxframeCadilacMuzik
Straight Killa, No Filla
Cold Day In Hell

All original music, album quality, classic material right there.

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
I like Gibbs interviews for the most part, but that study my competition shyt does sound corny. Freddie, I apologize if you're reading this, on the bright side you've found the right place to study.

Ross needs to sign up Fredrick Tipton, Freddies old homie from National Guard who put that video diss out.

"he aint start smokin weed till 04" :pachaha:

edit: for those who haven't seen [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zaqQLLaFi8"]Fredrick Tipton (Freddie Gibbs) 1 In The Chamber - YouTube[/ame]

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I like Gibbs interviews for the most part, but that study my competition shyt does sound corny. Freddie, I apologize if you're reading this, on the bright side you've found the right place to study.

Ross needs to sign up Fredrick Tipton, Freddies old homie from National Guard who put that video diss out.

edit: for those who haven't seen Fredrick Tipton (Freddie Gibbs) 1 In The Chamber - YouTube

So Freddie done already dissed these nikkas?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=c3DYwbj6Ar0#!

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You can't be serious thinking Wale is the only rapper that does this, he doesn't even do it as blatantly as most..... out of all the rappers that do this, you pick Wale?

I don't buy this....what's the real reason you don't like Wale?

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

edit: for those who haven't seen Fredrick Tipton (Freddie Gibbs) 1 In The Chamber - YouTube

If the worst thing to come out of that was "he didn't start smoking weed until 04"..

Then it's certified :trash: