New Fight Night coming???

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
fukk it, when i get the ps5 on launch day, i am going to find a way to play Fight Night Champion. i hope they have it on the PSN.

:lolbron:if you are reading this, you probably hate the fact that i bumped this thread

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
fukk it, when i get the ps5 on launch day, i am going to find a way to play Fight Night Champion. i hope they have it on the PSN.

:lolbron:if you are reading this, you probably hate the fact that i bumped this thread
This neg is definitely compatible with the Ps5 and PSN

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

You can't actually play that game on PlayStation but it's been available on Xbox since.. well forever since it never left. With EA play being part of gamepass you can access it that way as well :win:

Here's how you look right now tho...
PS4 players can finally play Fight Night Champion! - Operation Sports Forums

But at least you can transfer saves in Spiderman if you wanna buy both versions :mjlol:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I think there's about a 20-30% chance a new fight night could come out for next gen. Especially when Lennox Lewis heard directly that EA is talking about it internally. Plus the development team behind Fight Night(who currently do UFC) have been very outspoken about wanting to make a new Fight Night.

To get even deeper about this. I think there's a chance that Mayweather would even agree to be in the next Fight Night simply because it aint about the money for him since he got enough of it. His team has been tweeting about FN recently. I remember when it seemed impossible when Jordan and Shaq would be in video games yet here we are.
:patrice: