New Easter Sunday: Our Lord rises again - Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Toronto Raptors.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
i watched the game they both looked horrible whats your point
Kobe is off an injury, didn't play balls for how many months?
Gasol is not, even hurt he doesn't have any rust.

Gasol has been in decline starting with that playoff series vs Dallas when we got swepted(nikka was one of the main reasons why too)

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The thing is he doesn't have to constantly play lockdown man to man d, that's not even what this team is about. They're at their best when they're defending as a team and out there communicating. Kobe just picks a spot on the floor and stands there pointing at other people telling them where they need to be.

That shyt pisses me off. That and Kobe always leaving his man wide the fukk open. He can't keep doing shyt like that its not a good look.
The sun dont shine if son dont shine :mjpls:

He coulda let son shine and put meeks on the bench. f'ucktoni coaching iq same level as a sweat sock.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
That shyt pisses me off. That and Kobe always leaving his man wide the fukk open. He can't keep doing shyt like that its not a good look.

He coulda let son shine and put meeks on the bench. f'ucktoni coaching iq same level as a sweat sock.
Or if he wanted to go expert level he coulda kept Kobe at his minute limit and left the two guys that were playing better on the floor.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
looking

Kobe-old.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Or if he wanted to go expert level he coulda kept Kobe at his minute limit and left the two guys that were playing better on the floor.

Wouldn't of minded at all. Terrible move to leave Kobe in there like he's in midseason form whether it was his idea or he was put up to it. :camby:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
nikkas can make fun of Bron's moms, Jason Kidd's water head son, and other shyt but once it comes around to Kobe's neanderthal lookin offsprings mufukkas wanna turn into Maude Flanders all of a sudden. :rudy:

FOH :camby:

Not sure who you're talking about I got a daughter and gota lil boy on the way.i don't do the talking about kids shyt.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Wouldn't of minded at all. Terrible move to leave Kobe in there like he's in midseason form whether it was his idea or he was put up to it. :camby:
Who's Kobe gonna guard on tuesday, breh? We dont have a Landry Fields to hide him on :lupe: