New Easter Sunday: Our Lord rises again - Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Toronto Raptors.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
"Bu bu but I don't care that he's a snitching, white woman raping, adulterer who has the social skills of a socially awkward sociopath. That's my shooting GAWD :blessed:"

Lame ass Laker fans can :camby:

Yea fukk ya thread :umad:

these are the same dudes posting in the booth hating on rappers for snitching or anyone for snitching but they would take a bullet for kobes snitching ass

these are the same black militants up in threads saying, yet worshipping a man who wants nothing to do with black folks, married some video ho spanish vixen against his black parents wishes..

Kobe wis mor ein touch with cac europeans and italians than he is black folks yet these kewns worship him

laker fans area joke

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
these are the same dudes posting in the booth hating on rappers for snitching or anyone for snitching but they would take a bullet for kobes snitching ass

these are the same black militants up in threads saying, yet worshipping a man who wants nothing to do with black folks, married some video ho spanish vixen against his black parents wishes..

Kobe wis mor ein touch with cac europeans and italians than he is black folks yet these kewns worship him

laker fans area joke

Kobe out helping people on skid row get back on their feet, that's realer than hating on a successful educated black man on some bootlicker bytchboy shyt.

Unless Kobe was a full blown faggit like yourself, I don't give a two stepping fukk what he's on or who he's with I watch basketball to be entertained not to watch peoples lives. Rap is entirely different from basketball so get that shytty analogy all the way the fukk outta here. Its funny people like you claim we look at Kobe on some hero shyt when yall coming with all these brand new prerequisites for liking a player like their game on the court isn't the only thing your suppose to be worried about.

Seems to me like yall the ones making heroes out of players with these extra expectations, ol needy ass hoes. Tim Duncan is a fukkin lame but his stans support him and for good reason he's been a great player and brought them titles. Bet you don't care as much about what any other player does off the court than you do about Kobe tho do you?

Go get some p*ssy breh, your blood is full of salt and bytchassness right now.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:umadqueen:

Kobe out helping people on skid row get back on their feet, that's realer than hating on a successful educated black man on some bootlicker bytchboy shyt.

Unless Kobe was a full blown faggit like yourself, I don't give a two stepping fukk what he's on or who he's with I watch basketball to be entertained not to watch peoples lives. Rap is entirely different from basketball so get that shytty analogy all the way the fukk outta here. Its funny people like you claim we look at Kobe on some hero shyt when yall coming with all these brand new prerequisites for liking a player like their game on the court isn't the only thing your suppose to be worried about.

Seems to me like yall the ones making heros out of players with these extra expectations, ol needy ass hoes. Tim Duncan is a fukkin lame but his stans support him and for good reason he's been a great player and brought them titles. Bet you don't care as much about what any other player does off the court than you do about Kobe tho do you?

Go get some p*ssy breh, your blood is full of salt and bytchassness right now.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
:blessed:.............................
i0oAh3Hc7Imhz.gif
Paramount Pictures in conjunction with Larry Holmes films presents a Shaqtin A Fool production....The Hobbled: Desolation Of :smugkobe:

Coming soon to theaters and Lakers Lose Free daps threads near you!:krs:

Daps

laker fans area joke
"Bu bu but I don't care that he's a snitching, white woman raping, adulterer who has the social skills of a socially awkward sociopath. That's my shooting GAWD :blessed:"

Lame ass Laker fans can :camby:

Yea fukk ya thread :umad:
Kobe by himself has had more success than BOTH of yall franchises put together. :umad: