New Dualsense Colours & Faceplates

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Omg I can have a red ps5 :blessed:

wAit is that red or magenta? :patrice:

It’s crimson, same color as the controller.. that would actually be my second choice.

Or maybe pimp blue?

FGfbestWQAE2eo2

35124-1532336922.jpg

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
I ordered the black plates.

The purple like sick too ...but it aint ready.

I all ready have 2 controllers so maybe later I'll grab a purp.

I normally like red but this cosmic red is a weird dark maroon and I aint with it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why the fukk would I buy another PS5? :skip:

These color options should've been available at launch.

im saying thats how custom consoles have always worked. You usually had to buy the spider-man ps4 pro or god of war edition console. Now you just swap plates or do it yourself. Im guessing the reason they weren't offered earlier is because it took a while for the patent to go through.

Patent Images

it was filed May of 2020 and just went through in November of this year.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
im gonna be honest, i don't really like the limited edition consoles 99% of the time. I can't really think of a console with decals or designs on it that I find aesthetically pleasing. I think its smart for sony to eventually do limited plates for big games but im cool with just solid colors. A lot of times those solid colors are either black or white. I bought my switch with the two grey joy-cons and bought my gamecube in black.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m honestly thinking about getting the red plates instead…. Very close:lupe:

Only problem is i want to match my controller and i dont really want a third controller

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
im gonna be honest, i don't really like the limited edition consoles 99% of the time. I can't really think of a console with decals or designs on it that I find aesthetically pleasing. I think its smart for sony to eventually do limited plates for big games but im cool with just solid colors. A lot of times those solid colors are either black or white. I bought my switch with the two grey joy-cons and bought my gamecube in black.

I wanted that 25th anniversary PS4 Pro BADLY. :mjcry: