New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I must have did PQ25 a hundred times trying to get super electric strike....

what do I gotta do to get that skill?
Make sure piccolo doesn't die and kill the dude android with an ultimate finisher in all three phases (it unlocked for me in the second)...

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Playing as captain ginyo is by far the worst part of the game for me so far...

Just finished cell saga... why is there no android saga in between frieza and cell though?

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Got super saiyan the first time I played the legendary super saiyan quest lol.

I'm mad though I gave my character the long hair so when he goes super it just stays the same.. should've picked a spiky hair style

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Playing as captain ginyo is by far the worst part of the game for me so far...

Just finished cell saga... why is there no android saga in between frieza and cell though?

The only thing that happened in the android saga was 19 and Gero(who aint in the game) vs the Z fighters and piccolo vs 17. Not much and maybe thats what why they didn't add it. :manny: Theres a small android part later tho

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The only thing that happened in the android saga was 19 and Gero(who aint in the game) vs the Z fighters and piccolo vs 17. Not much and maybe thats what why they didn't add it. :manny: Theres a small android part later tho

Why not have 19 and hero on the game? They got appule and raspberry lol

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Goku getting the heart virus. And also Vegeta going ssj for the first time. And the introduction of trunks. There's a lot they could've messed around with actually

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Lazy devs. They got Vegito in the game but no super buu absorbed forms :why:

They skipped the entire buu arc after the SSJ3 goku vs buu fight and made some of the buu arc parallel quests with some dialouge just to avoid it too :mjlol:

Yeah the buu arc was extra short. Not even a battle fighting along side vegito