New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The android shyt for electric strike is even worse...Piccolo dies with one electric strike and makes no effort to avoid it...

Like is said shyt is retarded...The friendly AI littetaly just stands there and takea damage...
oh no :to: i dont want this to happen to me

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm the strongest on earth.
WHAT THE fukk WHY WONT YOU fukkING DROP
I GOT RADDITZ AND NAPPA COMING BACK AND VEGETA GETTING BACK UP AND STILL NO fukkING DROPP
ARRRGHHH
You have to beat everyone with a super or ultimate..........I had to research breh,my nikka vegeta was pissing me off:beli:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
You have to beat everyone with a super or ultimate..........I had to research breh,my nikka vegeta was pissing me off:beli:
That's what I did. they came after vegeta rose back up but nothing.
But I got it this morning after the patch first shot :blessed:

Daps
Damn brehs, I've been riding with this thread from the jump, and I love this game, really addictive, imo it's the best DBZ experience i've played on a console, but...

Dimps or whoever tf made this cut so many damn corners, the game had GOAT level potential. But after you beat it, it really makes no sense playing, the parallel quest become repetitive and really serve no purpose once the game is done. I really wish they had a side option for playing the original DBZ storyline also(shyt never gets old)

I love the fact that they tried to make it more RPG based, hopefully xenoverse 2 continues this trend and expands on it.

Maybe it's just the DBZ stan in me craving for more :mjcry:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Damn brehs, I've been riding with this thread from the jump, and I love this game, really addictive, imo it's the best DBZ experience i've played on a console, but...

Dimps or whoever tf made this cut so many damn corners, the game had GOAT level potential. But after you beat it, it really makes no sense playing, the parallel quest become repetitive and really serve no purpose once the game is done. I really wish they had a side option for playing the original DBZ storyline also(shyt never gets old)

I love the fact that they tried to make it more RPG based, hopefully xenoverse 2 continues this trend and expands on it.

Maybe it's just the DBZ stan in me craving for more :mjcry:

Them nikkas prolly had a budget of 10 stacks and a pack of ramen noodles.

Imagine this game with a CoD budget :wow:

Dunno if you ever played DBO(dragon ball online), but they took a lot of the good stuff from that game and simplified it.

Hopefully, they take more from it in the sequel, because DBO was pretty deep from what I remember.

Best thing about dbo was every one had transformations and you started out as a kid. Also, the maps where huge, but it was a pretty standard mmo. very grindy.

-DMP-

Daps
Them nikkas prolly had a budget of 10 stacks and a pack of ramen noodles.

Imagine this game with a CoD budget :wow:

Dunno if you ever played DBO(dragon ball online), but they took a lot of the good stuff from that game and simplified it.

Hopefully, they take more from it in the sequel, because DBO was pretty deep from what I remember.

Best thing about dbo was every one had transformations and you started out as a kid. Also, the maps where huge, but it was a pretty standard mmo. very grindy.

-DMP-

Never playd DBO, but it looked cool as hell. I remember reading a lot about it. I liked the fact that you can continue the DBZ universe without the original cast. If they can even do something more open world based it would fukking amazing.

Just imagine flying around a big ass map and see a bunch of nikkas just brawling with their created Character. Then you jump in that mafukka, fully destructible maps, longer less spammy battles :noah:

I hope they just continue along the same path and don't switch up formats like what they did on the old gen consoles, every year some new dbz was out and it was different from the last.

Hopefully with this new system they keep it the same. Make new characters to add to the storymode to get away from the repetitive DBZ timeline.

And hopefully the next game is just for current gen. Maximize the potential.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you unlock being able to have more than 2 computers on your team? There are like 5 slots for them but i can only use 2 + my character

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
How do you unlock being able to have more than 2 computers on your team? There are like 5 slots for them but i can only use 2 + my character

You can select 2 people (besides your self)to be on your team for the time being (I noticed the 5 slots also) dunno if they are gonna change it in the future tho.

-DMP-