New Digital Series X leaks along with new haptic controller, 499.99 and 69.99, - 2024 release

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
So, with nothing leaked pointing out a mid gen upgraded "Pro" series X , seems like this will be the thing vs the potential PS5 Pro? We dont know the price for the PS5 Pro but if happens to be 499, i doubt this is a smart move at all. but well, MS knows that better than me, i assume :pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So, with nothing leaked pointing out a mid gen upgraded "Pro" series X , seems like this will be the thing vs the potential PS5 Pro? We dont know the price for the PS5 Pro but if happens to be 499, i doubt this is a smart move at all. but well, MS knows that better than me, i assume :pachaha:

MS late to the party like always

They gonna have 4 sku’s and all of them are gonna be less powerful and just as expensive as a pro model ps5

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
MS late to the party like always

They gonna have 4 sku’s and all of them are gonna be less powerful and just as expensive as a pro model ps5
I thought they would keep the same path as Playstation with that mid-gen upgrades tbh. Unless One X didnt really sold that well for them to keep that investment with mid gen upgrades.

with that new model, means they will probably cut the price of the current ones in the market. thing is, they are suffering to sell hardware, and with that new digital model being released possibly at the same time frame as a mid-gen upgrade from Sony, i dont think will help.

I imagine with all the new projects still in early development, possibly another reason to skip a mid gen costs in new hardware and focusing in the new gen around 2028

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
rechargeable battery for the controller, ms doing big things