New DBZ Rpg announced

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I am interested, this will be the first Dragonball game I buy since Dragon Ball Legends:wow:(some of you won’t even know this shyt without googling it).

Romell

Superstar
Daps
they coulda made this RPG with a Universe 6 or whatever and a created character.. but nah were gonna get another rehashed Goku defeats saiyans and frieza game, fukk off
THIS

So many things with the multiverse they could have fleshed out, but here we go with the nineth degree of retelling the DBZ story. :snoop:

I hope they surprise us with this one though.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
dragon ball has never had an rpg on this scale with that kind of craftsmanship. stop:martin:
how many times we gonna see the same three sagas... there is nothing new to be drawn on in any of what they presented. oh no. krillins dead. again :russell:

also the ninja storm games were hot trash too. all of em. shyt's a waste of money.

if they were gonna cut the check for this, at least send it to the Tales of team or something. Hell, Xenoverse 3 with some actual quality design and a better engine instead of dialed up combos, special move raffles, bloated content, and horrible online everything.