New Day But Brutus Is Still Master Of The B1G Teague As CJ Takes Over Justins Field:2021 tOSU Thread

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA

The train doesn't stop, even on holidays
1940.jpg

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Olave, Nicholas, and Haskell out too. Our offensive lineup should pretty much be what we see next year. Slide Paris to LT now, Matthew at right guard, and that’s our OL (Miller replacing Munford). WRs will be our WRs. And a 2022 Heisman QB/RB tandem.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Son came down with the Omarion, now I have to cancel the LA trip, including Rose Bowl. :francis:
Sorry to hear about your son. It was probably for the best to cancel the trip with cases spiking up anyway. Ticket prices are going way down so I'm going to wait until tomorrow or game day to cop. A part of me wants head up to LA for NYE but I don't want to drive up for the night, go back to OC to sleep and then drive back to Pasadena for the game. Need to keep my ass local or in the house all together tomorrow night. Just venting because I need to go out and meet new people but see the Buckeyes in person is more important than being tired on New Year's Day and not wanting to drive :shaq2:.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I know him, Freeman & Fick are type extra, extra close, but still a bit of surprise. Son use to read the fukk out of our weak ass LB play. Wonder if he'll have some Hartline success for his position. Be bittersweet. Wonder who they'll get for the Fan too. Bad enough they paired Bobby with them herbs during a graveyard shift.