New Comic Series Pushes For Netflix On Kickstarter and its Unapologetically Black!

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:salute:Good luck - about to start an African based comic book myself. Checked your first issue - inspiring stuff.:obama:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
$150k for a 2 minute pilot ?which animation house is raping y'all like this ? :wow:

It is 120k for a 2 minute pilot. Assuming i get it at the third most expensive country, Korea, i am looking for 50k a minute.

Then the additional cost is for kickstarter fees and the rewards for the backers. and the three issues currently lined up.

50k for a minute of animation similar to Naruto is quite a good deal.

Now if i wanted shyt animations...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It is 120k for a 2 minute pilot. Assuming i get it at the third most expensive country, Korea, i am looking for 50k a minute.

Then the additional cost is for kickstarter fees and the rewards for the backers. and the three issues currently lined up.

I get what you doing but did you shop around???:patrice: there has to be a better studio that's just as nice for a cheaper price... Why they charging you so much???:mindblown:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it's your vision .... do as you please :yeshrug:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get what you doing but did you shop around???:patrice: there has to be a better studio that's just as nice for a cheaper price... Why they charging you so much???:mindblown:

He wants a premium product off the top ... to market to Netflix to get funding/bought up

I would do a low cost version and build the fanbase/following then raise money after proof of concept

or is the published comic already enough proof of concept ? :patrice:

we will see how it plays out.......:manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He wants a premium product off the top ... to market to Netflix to get funding/bought up

I would do a low cost version and build the fanbase/following then raise money after proof of concept

or is the published comic already enough proof of concept ? :patrice:

we will see how it plays out.......:manny:

shyt I get it but dammit he could get Netflix to fund that shyt...:lolbron:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You know that is how avatar got funded. They made an expensive 3 minute pilot and nickelodeon bought it.

:ohhh: You right.... but you gonna need more than just 2 mins man...:sadcam: There gotta be a way to cut down on costs.

What are they charging you for EXACTLY???:jbhmm:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: You right.... but you gonna need more than just 2 mins man...:sadcam: There gotta be a way to cut down on costs.

What are they charging you for EXACTLY???:jbhmm:

high action animation. Practically 2 minutes of balls to the wall thrills