New CLIPSE song locked and loaded in the chamber - J.U.S.T.I.C.E League (AWWW SHYT!!!)

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Seek help cac
You have a goddamn avi of a talentless prostitute and you have the audacity to call me a CAC when I've proven that I'm black.

Lets do a 6 month ban bet, you CAC :mjgrin:

You're quick 2 dish it out but lets see if you went too far. Go on I'll wait.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
it could be a song where Mal & Pusha play good guy/bad guy in they verses.

I said before this would make a dope album concept like the Im not You Track.

They already had that angle but play it out in a themed album that tells a story and isnt a collection of tracks

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Never forget that verse on I'm Not You.

:banderas:

That beatdrop is one of the nicest EVER :banderas:
I’m Caribbean, that beat touches my soul
full

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You have a goddamn avi of a talentless prostitute and you have the audacity to call me a CAC when I've proven that I'm black.

Lets do a 6 month ban bet :mjgrin:

You admitted you were a UK cac in another thread. IDGAF if you found a black friend to give you arm pics. FOH cac

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
You admitted you were a UK cac in another thread. IDGAF if you found a black friend to give you arm pics. FOH cac
I am British. Are you trying to tell me only black people from America exist? There were black people living in London centuries before slavery. The person who was Shakespeare's protege was wildly rumoured to be a West African migrant to London. Some even believe that it was he that ghost wrote Shakespeare's material that influenced western civilisation as we know it today. The Royal Family on multiple occasions has had black Kings and Queens throughout history. London is and was the capitol of the world after Rome fell. The fact that you don't know that is telling to the American educational system. You lot raise some fxcking retards.

People like you are why the world thinks you lot are a bunch of violent ignorant imbecile fxcks. Don't believe me, watch BBC News or better yet Google who's serving as your president.

Where do you think people of African descent in modern times come from, you ignorant hermit?

I will never be offended by a hermit living in a bubble.

Also, don't try to deflect -- prove that you're not a CAC. :mjgrin: