New Cartoon From Creator Of Samurai Jack About Dinosaurs And Cavemen Offical PRIMAL Thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
If they're not gonna find a way to resurrect Spear then they should just leave the ending as is. Spear and Fang or nothing at all

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
i wouldn't be surprised if this is legit, Season 2 came outta nowhere they announced it like a week before it premiered

seems like Genndy moves in silence like lasagna :youngsabo:

Or he knows what works....the last series flopped something serious when all anyone wanted was more Primal

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Or he knows what works....the last series flopped something serious when all anyone wanted was more Primal

i wouldn't be surprised if he was planning to permanently end this shyt but due to backlash decided to make another season :lolbron:

hope he don't do any goofy shyt at the season 3 finale like the season 2 finale :whoa:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Let's go!!!:damn:

"It's coming," the creator assured when asked about the show. "I'm finishing up the 10th episode right now. And so we got 10 more half hours. We're in production, and it's gonna blow everybody's socks off, I think." When asked for clarification about whether the team has nearly wrapped writing or animation, Tartavosky revealed "We're halfway done with animation," further teasing that the storyboards for all episodes are almost all lined up. "Yeah, I'm just finishing up the last episode, and yeah half of it already is... because it's all overlap. Half of it is already animated. We're doing post on the first two episodes already. So we're over the hard part. We're in the heat of production."

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's go!!!:damn:

"It's coming," the creator assured when asked about the show. "I'm finishing up the 10th episode right now. And so we got 10 more half hours. We're in production, and it's gonna blow everybody's socks off, I think." When asked for clarification about whether the team has nearly wrapped writing or animation, Tartavosky revealed "We're halfway done with animation," further teasing that the storyboards for all episodes are almost all lined up. "Yeah, I'm just finishing up the last episode, and yeah half of it already is... because it's all overlap. Half of it is already animated. We're doing post on the first two episodes already. So we're over the hard part. We're in the heat of production."
So it’ll probably be out by spring of next year

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Wonder what timer period we'll see next season. I'm guessing Late Roman Empire->Early "Arthurian" Dark Ages