New Cartoon From Creator Of Samurai Jack About Dinosaurs And Cavemen Offical PRIMAL Thread

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Colossal and the Queen had a baby? That makes sense

Colossal is the name of the giant warship
Are you referring to the giant slave by the name of Kamau & his daughter?
I don’t think so fam
I think the Queen captured them
She’s using Kamau daughter as leverage for her conquest
Same how she’s using Fang babies as leverage
I’m assuming Kamau wife is dead

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Colossal is the name of the giant warship
Are you referring to the giant slave by the name of Kamau & his daughter?
I don’t think so fam
I think the Queen captured them
She’s using Kamau daughter as leverage for her conquest
Same how she’s using Fang babies as leverage
I’m assuming Kamau wife is dead

Lmao I been calling him colossal like he’s a X men

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder is everybody gone team up to stop that Viking demon guy that’s coming. Because he gone be pretty much unstoppable, they gone need everybody to beat him. Also is that black guy some type of super human? He damn near invincible

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
c'mon man they peaceful:sadcam:

Yo that scene where Kamau (the giant) had to kill all those innocent people was really tough to watch for me :mjcry:

Don't know if I can watch that part again

They're almost right on the edge of making the "hero" characters, unlikeable...but what could you do if you were in that situation? :lupe:

Yo, I think Spear might be immortal. Do y'all remember that black serum he drank, when he fought those Gorillas? That might've had something to do with his increased life span, because this dude is out here fighting Egyptians & Anglos Saxons now. lol

shyt, he could be Vandal Savage. :hubie:

He met Mira back when he was still in the "Dinosaur" land. So it's not that thousands of years have passed. Rather, he has moved to a more "advanced" continent. At one point he was fighting Roman legions. I half way expected for him to come up against some guys with muskets.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
The Queen bytch is so cold because she only wants things that hold a deep sentimental value to the person she literally drops the gold being offered to her instead she chooses the King cheetah cub. Then she had her men harpoon him with the spear. :wow:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This shyt is crazy. They fought Vikings, Indians, Chinese, Greeks, Romans, British and decimated them every time.

This evil Egyptian bytch has the ultimate army of killers.

What was the purpose of the Charles Darwin and scientists fighting the crazed madman episode? Why insert that in the middle of the vikings episodes

Also can anyone explain the devil? Mira had drawn a picture of him back when she was first on