New Cartoon From Creator Of Samurai Jack About Dinosaurs And Cavemen Offical PRIMAL Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Well damn I wasn't expecting all that:dwillhuh:
:dahell: is going on? Where are we? WHEN Are we??? :mindblown:

I was about to say she started giving off to me an "Aku's daughters" vibe:patrice:

What was with that giant devil monster :evil: that Mira drew a picture of?

I don't believe that this is literally the Samurai Jack universe, but I'm thinking that this is a very very similar world ruled by whatever force that Devil drawing represented. Clearly this isn't "Earth's past" as we know it. This is a world with at least "Biblical" level technology. Does the Devil monster have the ability to open time portals, like Aku? Is this some weird Samurai Jack meets Thundarr the Barbarian post-apocalyptic future?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
damn so they all lost children & sacrifice people to get new ones :ohhh::picard::merchant:but also :to:
I thought only the one crone lost hers, that's why she took pity on fang and the caveman. So I guess they kidnap men, so that enchantress can bare daughters to those old crones? Episode was sad when Fang came to from the hypnosis and you knew she died, I thought the caveman would've killed the enchantress.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
:dahell: is going on? Where are we? WHEN Are we??? :mindblown:

What was with that giant devil monster :evil: that Mira drew a picture of?

I don't believe that this is literally the Samurai Jack universe, but I'm thinking that this is a very very similar world ruled by whatever force that Devil drawing represented. Clearly this isn't "Earth's past" as we know it. This is a world with at least "Biblical" level technology. Does the Devil monster have the ability to open time portals, like Aku? Is this some weird Samurai Jack meets Thundarr the Barbarian post-apocalyptic future?

it seems like this is either "the future" or like you noted a possible alternate reality but there is time travel available as well as shape shifting beings like SJ...I don't think Aku is alive but whatever goo that he has is clearly present and wreaking havoc...that could be after the events of SJ but could also lead up to them too :ohhh: I'm just interested to see where things go from here

need to make a thread to get more folks watching...this is a contender for show of the year :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
it seems like this is either "the future" or like you noted a possible alternate reality but there is time travel available as well as shape shifting beings like SJ...I don't think Aku is alive but whatever goo that he has is clearly present and wreaking havoc...that could be after the events of SJ but could also lead up to them too :ohhh: I'm just interested to see where things go from here

need to make a thread to get more folks watching...this is a contender for show of the year :wow:
One fan theory making rounds is that Jack is actually a descendant of Spear and Aku shadow form is actually in the Earth dormant already :wow::wow::sadcam:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

I didn't even make the connection between the black goo on Primal and the black goo that Aku emerged from in Birth of Evil :wow:.