New Capcom vs Snk on the way (potentially)

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There better be more balence with the tier list for competitive play... most of the snk cast was low tier in cvs2 also some guest characters would be dope

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cap vs SNK 2 is my favorite fighting game. Me and the homies spent so much time playing that.

Also don’t sleep on SNK vs Capcom 2 which the SNK version that was a sleeper. I would kill a nikka for a collection of all 4 games

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I played the shyt out of CAPcom vs SNK 2
Yep. I became a beast at that game. Sadly my reflexes have dulled and I now shyt at fighting games. Still have my PS2 copy.
Cap vs SNK 2 is my favorite fighting game. Me and the homies spent so much time playing that.

Also don’t sleep on SNK vs Capcom 2 which the SNK version that was a sleeper. I would kill a nikka for a collection of all 4 games
Do you mean SvC Chaos? Compared to CvS2 it was one note and the console version was broken.

Daps
I'd prefer another Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, but this is good too. No more Marvel crossovers, though.

SNK vs. Capcom Chaos is a weird little game, but I liked it. Would love to see a new one in the modern KoF engine.