New Cage album - Death Miracles (real Satanic rap)

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I stopped listening to Cage when he started wearing eyeliner, I feel like old man Johnny depp looking Cage slitting satanic horror core is cringe, how is this?

Yeah I skimmed it and it's pretty cringe. He's in his mid to late 40's now and needs to stop it. Who the fukk wants a mid-40's white rapper doing Marilyn Manson schtick in 2020? No one that's who. Like who the fukk is this album even supposed to be for? Goths who listen to rap? This shyt is embarrassing.

I thought after Hell's Winter he was going in the right direction. 90% of shyt he's dropped since has been terrible.

It's a shame because Hell's Winter showed just how dope dude could be when he tries. I think, more than anything else, he needs El-P's guidance. Look where El's career went and where Cage's career went in the 2010's after Def Jux ended. It's no shock that Cage's best album was under the direction of El.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah I skimmed it and it's pretty cringe. He's in his mid to late 40's now and needs to stop it. Who the fukk wants a mid-40's white rapper doing Marilyn Manson schtick in 2020? No one that's who. Like who the fukk is this album even supposed to be for? Goths who listen to rap? This shyt is embarrassing.

It's a shame because Hell's Winter showed just how dope dude could be when he tries. I think, more than anything else, he needs El-P's guidance. Look where El's career went and where Cage's career went in the 2010's after Def Jux ended. It's no shock that Cage's best album was under the direction of El.
He was running around and doing shyt with Kid Cudi after Def Jux, I guess that guy couldn't really hold it together to give Cage a good reinvention launch point. lol
Like I said, no one remains dope forever so while I am disappointed with what he has done since Hell's Winter he has also provided me plenty of great stuff I still listen to. Leak Bros. - Waterworld still gets major run in my google shuffle. I love that album.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Giving this a quick listen to be fair. So far, it's better than the last couple albums. It's like a step or two in the right direction, but still we know he is capable of so much more. This slow, horrorcore shyt needs to be in small doses. There are some good lines and beats here and there, but nothing as dope as the verse he dropped on Crumple's album. That's the frustrating part, we know he still has it, at least to a degree. I just hope "Revenge Of Chris Palko" is some Hip-Hop shyt:francis:

EDIT: Just got to Fire Born. An actual boom nap beat, and it's the best track so far. He's talking the same shyt, it just flows better.

Last edited:

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anything up to and including his work on def jux was :blessed:

... But, nah, fukk this shyt. Not really surprised, you can't transform into a blink 182/Marilyn Manson lovechild wearing mascara and come back from that. Cage is gone. Not every emcee should rhyme forever.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Anything up to and including his work on def jux was :blessed:

... But, nah, fukk this shyt. Not really surprised, you can't transform into a blink 182/Marilyn Manson lovechild wearing mascara and come back from that. Cage is gone. Not every emcee should rhyme forever.
He still does good on features.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Giving this a quick listen to be fair. So far, it's better than the last couple albums. It's like a step or two in the right direction, but still we know he is capable of so much more. This slow, horrorcore shyt needs to be in small doses. There are some good lines and beats here and there, but nothing as dope as the verse he dropped on Crumple's album. That's the frustrating part, we know he still has it, at least to a degree. I just hope "Revenge Of Chris Palko" is some Hip-Hop shyt:francis:

EDIT: Just got to Fire Born. An actual boom nap beat, and it's the best track so far. He's talking the same shyt, it just flows better.

Thank you. I appreciate that. Personally I like this album alot. Fireborn is hard. Nahashel is total hip hop. Alot of the chorus'are incredible. Musically this is a really great album.

Here's the track he and I did and Nachashel

@TripleAgent thanks for the mention.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
God damn... You gotta be a major fakkit or some cac weirdo to fukk with this kinda shyt... lol

If you're going to call people "major fakkit" or "cac weirdo" then this album may not be for you. Bless.

"I'm so anti-Christ I'm starting to seem
pro-Islam/ hunchbacked From laughing so hard at Notredam"

About the Notredam church burning last year. That's a completely classic Cage verse right there!

He's dissing corrupt churches on this album. As any truly conscience centered person would do. When churches go wrong it's the most evil. True evil. God is great. Love is great.

Again His beliefs and mine aren't exactly, exactly the same. But overall I respect him, his art and this album. Definitely a great move.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
This is literally the best dark/intellectual hip hop album in the last several years.

The best release for me in 2020 so far.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Thank you. I appreciate that. Personally I like this album alot. Fireborn is hard. Nahashel is total hip hop. Alot of the chorus'are incredible. Musically this is a really great album.

Here's the track he and I did and Nachashel

So now we get to the bottom of this thread. Was just another way to sneak in a link to some of your horrible music. Just like every other thread you've ever made.

Get the fukk outta here

You rap like Little Nicky talks

Crumple

All Star
Daps
This is literally the best dark/intellectual hip hop album in the last several years.

The best release for me in
So now we get to the bottom of this thread. Was just another way to sneak in a link to some of your horrible music. Just like every other thread you've ever made.

Get the fukk outta here

You rap like Little Nicky talks

It's not the reason I made the thread. My bad if it seemed that way
Bless.

Crumple

All Star
Daps

The best release for me in

It's not the reason I made the thread. My bad if it seemed that way
Bless.
Cadet crumple do you know Chuggo?
Of course! That's my homie. I met him as a kid at EQ skateshop in 1995. He had a blue t shirt with two middle fingers on it.