Never thought i would see this day breh

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yeah, I hear you. I don't really have an opinion on shorty heads or tails but from what I saw she was a pretty chill poster at first. :ehh: Then simping happened and she got gassed to the point that I saw the :pacha: smiley more times than I could fukkin fathom.

I aint read the thread where she got herself banned or the one where she came back. Honestly I don't give a fukk :obama: nikkas is right though, just don't give her no more burn. I did read the podcast thread and she was tryna roast ugksam and nikka aint acknowledge that shyt once. Take note.

But if she posting tranny pictures...shouldn't shyt like that be a bannable offense of top?

Bk banned her so I can't say mods not on their jobs but she back doe.

Slowly bring back the fukkary and feeling herself.

Daps
2n6vfwz.gif

What's the story behind this gif?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually it will. But the OP has larger issues than Olivia Pope if he considers a young chick showing ass on the internet a "historic moment."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
:what:
You and OP beefing or something? Cause you reaching. If a chick twerking bare ass for a message board wasn't the slightest bit historic by at least Coli standards, then why the fukk is the thread in the rafters?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
And here you are feeding her already massive ego. You're part of the problem you're bytching about. Here's a simple solution; dry your tears, click on her name, add to ignore list. That simple. Enjoy your new posting experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

This.

But ignoring a problem won't solve it brethren

Ignoring a troll will KILL the troll.

Period.

A god only has as much power as the men that believe in him.

Stop feeding into her as if she's a god. Just ignore her if you don't like her. Simple.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
This.

Ignoring a troll will KILL the troll.

Period.

A god only has as much power as the men that believe in him.

Stop feeding into her as if she's a god. Just ignore her if you don't like her. Simple.

thats the thing too many people forgave her and kiss her ass and she wont be ignored

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
OTHER THAN THE ISSUE IN THE TWERK THREAD WHAT EXACTLY HAS OLIVIA DONE? I HAVEN'T REALLY BEEN FOLLOWING HER POSTS LIKE THAT.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
agreed 100%

i agree too. but i've run into this attention seeking type before on internet forums. ban them 10 times and they will come back every time. Ban their IP and they will just change it or use a proxy and they will still come back. she is completely addicted to the attention she is getting on this site and she isn't going to leave.

We as the real men of the coli need to make a pact with each other not to post in her threads or respond to any of her posts. Also give the :childplease: to the dudes simpin.