never played any Assassins Creed game

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Start with the classics imh, i beat them all except rogue. Its nice to follow the templar vs assasin story line

Buy the enzio collection to get u started..if u just want to play the best just play origins,though it departs from the original games,but not as much as oddysey

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
If you want real AC, start on ps3, if you want a good game and not go back start at origins. I love Egypt geography so origins was fun, plus the main character was one of the best in years.

odyssey is a fun game but just way too repetitive even for Ubisoft standards. You play that game when you have a free month to yourself lol

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
All of em are ass. Ubisoft is ass in general. Avoid em because they not worth your time. Hell the new games don't even play like Assassin's Creed.

Buy Ghost of Tsushima for some assassination shyt

EVEN BETTER: Pick of Witcher 3

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Get the Ezio Collection on ps4 and nikkas is tripping talking bout Origins and Odyssey was ass, them 2 were some of the best, especially Origins :mjtf:

Origins isnt that good breh. The new style games are bloated and cluttered with nonsense IMO.

The setting is cool tho

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I’ve played the first AC literally 4 years after it came out but never really progressed through it much.

AC III was somewhat cool but never beaten it.

Black Flag to this day is one of the best AC games I’ve ever played. Only thing I didn’t like about it was that the naval combat eventually became very repetitive.

Origins is my most favorite AC game to date. It’s a big world but manageable and the DLCs were cool too.

I really enjoyed Odyssey but they made the protagonist too OP and a lot about it didn’t really feel like a classic AC game anymore. Plus the world and side activity log is so fukking massive that it can be very overwhelming, way more so than even Origins. Plus, it felt like there was hella loopholes in the story with certain main and side characters.

I literally just preordered Valhalla on Amazon a few mins ago. The more recent gameplay and analysis previews I’ve seen of it have convinced me to give it a shot.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
If you want real AC, start on ps3, if you want a good game and not go back start at origins. I love Egypt geography so origins was fun, plus the main character was one of the best in years.

odyssey is a fun game but just way too repetitive even for Ubisoft standards. You play that game when you have a free month to yourself lol

Pandemic + A job that allows for flexible scheduling = Dynamic Gamer Environment lol

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
AC2 and Black Flag are goat tier.

AC2 for the story.
Black Flag goat pirate game.

I would try Origins after since they basically changed a majority of the gameplay.

Odyssey is good too especially if you enjoyed the loot/level based they introduced with origins.

Ezio trilogy story is the best, but it’s very easy to burn yourself out on the older games.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
i have ps4...put me on brehs. i just saw the new assassin creed coming out soon so i decided to check one out

Ezio Trilogy is such a great story, pretty fun games too. Start there to get into the series

If you looking for the new games, Origins and Odyssey Gold Edition is the way to go. Origins has a dope story and odyssey has a lot to do