never pay your old debts if you're tryna boost your credit score smh

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Might cop this off the strength of that suggestion

do it, worth it, Ill warn you though its not no "get rich" quick book trying to scheme u into real estate etc, none of that . Its pretty straight forward :

Line up your debts
Be as frugal as possible with your spending
Throw every single penny you have left at your debt
Stack up money
Invest money
Retire rich and be generous

Youll be spending the majority of your time with the first three and you learn to sacrifice alot

Another big thing theme is getting rid of credit cards and becoming use to pay for everything cash (or debit card)

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
That shyt was 5 years old and already charged off, it was going to drop off in two years breh; that 5k was better spent elsewhere. I deal with credit all day everyday
What happens if got like 7 credit cards maxed out and next month I aint gonna pay none of em and say fukk em all and just ignore them all sinice I can afford to deal with cash only,will they go away after years n years or:yeshrug:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
What happens if got like 7 credit cards maxed out and next month I aint gonna pay none of em and say fukk em all and just ignore them all sinice I can afford to deal with cash only,will they go away after years n years or:yeshrug:

You'll ruin your credit and add more debt(late fees,interest rate going up) in the process.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I know that but how will they force me to pay if I have no proof of income? :smugfavre:

They can't but your credit report and score will show you're a reckless borrower your score will drop and you will be lucky to get one those credit cards with the 125 dollar credit limit and 75 dollar annual fee from bank of north dakota or some shyt.

If you got dough like that then pay them cards off.Unless you gonna cop a crib with straight cash :comeon:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
They can't but your credit report and score will show you're a reckless borrower your score will drop and you will be lucky to get one those credit cards with the 125 dollar credit limit and 75 dollar annual fee from bank of north dakota or some shyt.

If you got dough like that then pay them cards off.Unless you gonna cop a crib with straight cash :comeon:
Imma leave the country for about a year so I decided to not pay it,leaving car and not paying for that shyt either :manny: I was gonna try n crash it but got too lazy to make time for that,fukk it

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That shyt was 5 years old and already charged off, it was going to drop off in two years breh; that 5k was better spent elsewhere. I deal with credit all day everyday
Im in this exact situation. I just found out I owe 600 and it has been in collections for 5 yrs. My lawyer didnt pay the hospital after a settlement.

I have 600, should I just pay it up or leave it for another 2 yrs. Mind u I was declined for a credit card because of this charge.