Never Knew Nas Was A Homophobe

Daps
Reppin
NULL
9aocv7.gif

entertainment in general is full of b!tch ass sweet booty ass n!ggas nowadays. this gif alone makes me sick, grow a f*ckin pair! smh, what the hell is the world coming to? n!ggas cryin, suckin d!ck, writin music from a female's perspective, the f*ck? :wtf:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
entertainment in general is full of b!tch ass sweet booty ass n!ggas nowadays. this gif alone makes me sick, grow a f*ckin pair!
:beli:

He broke down watching a video about Chris Henry, the football player that died and then his organs went and saved people's lives.

If you a black man and dont support Nas u a c00n.

Nas: “Gwyneth Paltrow is a Real N-Word, That’s My Homie” | XXL

I would slap the shyt out of somebody for Gwyneth Paltrow
She’s the homie, she’s cool. Gwyneth gets a pass. Real people get a pass. We know what this shyt is. We don’t interrupt Italians when they say ‘Wop’ to each other. They gonna punch you in the mouth if you interrupt that. Don’t interrupt us. We pick and choose
The people that I know who are cool and real nikkas, Gwyneth Paltrow is a real nikka that’s my homie. That’s how I’m on it. Some people get a pass

People on this site have been called a c00n for less.

But rapper Q-Tip felt another way.

“Listen Rush Simmons, Toure, and all Black folk who are sympathist to this gwen paltrow n***a thing,” he tweeted. “She may not have meant harm, sure it was in the heat of the moment but that fact that she showed not 1 IOTA of an apologetic tone, given the historical weight of that word is not responsible of G Paltrow’s part.”