Never Knew Nas Was A Homophobe

Daps
:pachaha:

Frank Ocean was set to collaborate with another major hip-hop legend, Nas. The track, “No Such Thing as White Jesus,” was to appear on Life Is Good. Due to an unfortunate technical problem, the song was lost.

"No Such Thing as White Jesus" was originally planned on being recreated, but deadlines prevented Ocean from making the song from scratch again. In his profile with the New York Times, he broke into the song, singing partial lyrics to what looked like another heartfelt offering. You can read some of the lyrics below, and the rest of the profile here.

"Whatever you do, young king, don’t wind up dead
Young queen, cross your legs,
Put a crown on your head and remove the chain
’Cause even diamond chains are for slaves/Don’t set foot in no penitentiary
And don’t taste the poison Don’t you bail on your families"

cocaine

Say No To Bath Salts
Daps
Reppin
NYC
frank lost the track not nas....either way nas won jesus dont fukk with the gay n1ggas like that

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
No Such Thing As White Jesus

9aocv7.gif

If you a black man and dont support Nas u a c00n.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
whatever happened to that song "White Mans Paper" ?
8. “White Man’s Paper (War)” featuring Damien Marley, produced by “some new African dude” (that’s all we were told)

“I get my news from that white man’s paper/ So I get my views from that white man’s paper…” Nas and Jr Gong have been down for years, and the craziness of this angry, blistering, bouncing record reflects that. They should start a group called Gods’ Sons.
Rebirth « The FADER

I dont know...If it didnt make HHID or DR that shyt may never come out

"If I Catch one of you NY dudes kissing another NY dude on the mouth IM MOVING TO RUSSIA MAN!" -Nas

The Goat has spoken. He don't play that shyt

Nas probably put 2 and 2 together when the studio kept smelling like moist mangos...GOAT put an end to that collabo

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
9aocv7.gif

If you a black man and dont support Nas u a c00n.

Same dude who said its okay for white people to call u "nikka" and he will slap his fellow black man down if he disagree?:childplease: crackas probaly told nas he can't do that and he fell back again.