Never ever played a Final Fantasy game and want to jump in

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
My only issue with 15 is that it should’ve had the DLC from jump and Deleted most of chapter 13.

I didn’t enjoy 12 at all, I know it ain’t really bad but it wasn’t for me.

I think 4 is specifically if you wanna retro game.

I played FF15 at launch so that might be why I have such a big problem with the game. But I'm a believer that if the game requires DLC to be good then it ain't. :hubie:

FF15 was unfinished as a motherfukker.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
12 is the best final fantasy, then 9, then 7 then 6 then 4

Tactics is the best overall final fantasy

OP should just play 7 remake since its full on action-casual

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:dwillhuh: nah.. thats not what I mean at all..

Minus Van??? Aint Van and penlo the main protagonists?:beli:.. game sucked... only redee.i g quality was them getting rid of the turn based system for the 1st time

Not really, van is a POV character but he’s not the protagonist. I think when you realize that you realize how goat the game is.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Just hop in with Remake, if you enjoy it - chances are you'll enjoy any of the newer generation editions - just some more than others.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Not really, van is a POV character but he’s not the protagonist. I think when you realize that you realize how goat the game is.
I respect your opinion but I can only speak on my experience with the game.. I copped it first day it dropped.. played through about 90% of the game and didn't have any desire to finish.. thats how shytty the game was to me.. it was so trash I stopped fcuking with the whole serious all together until 15