Neve Campbell Open to Returning to ‘Scream’ Franchise ‘Under the Right Circumstances’

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Same studio just made decisions that led to the two teenagers and director no longer being part of the next movie

Studios do dumb shyt all the time.

Well the one chick made a poor professional decision by doing the Palestinian comments.

The Wednesday girl don't need scream
..and the director don't want the issues

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Neve Campbell announced in June 2022 that she was leaving the “Scream” franchise because she didn’t feel she was being properly compensated to reprise her role of Sidney Prescott in the sixth movie.

Even so, she could see herself coming back some day “under the right circumstances,” Campbell told me Saturday at the BAFTA Tea event at the Maybourne hotel in Beverly Hills.

Campbell hopes the franchise will continue. “I honestly don’t have no idea what their plans are,” she said. “I know a lot has gone on around it and I’m sure they’re spinning a little bit at the moment.”

She continued, “These movies mean a lot to us and they mean a lot to the fans. I go to these conventions sometimes and I meet the fans and they’re frantic about these films. They love them. These films mean a lot to them and these characters mean a lot to them. So even for their sake, I would love to see it continue.”

People are sick asf :mjlol:

Have a movie about a psycho killing their friends and maintaining being anonymous amongst them mean a lot to you brehs

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clueless statements like this validate your purpose as a mere minion of a more intelligent being.

You should assist her in negotiations since it didn't seem to work in her favor previously
Nah B, fukk all that :russ: :russ: :russ: How the Silver Surfer get dissed by The First aka Apocalypse and not slide into character. Neg is pending for missing the diss.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
People are sick asf :mjlol:

Have a movie about a psycho killing their friends and maintaining being anonymous amongst them mean a lot to you brehs
How's it any different from any horror movie with big Fandoms?

People (myself included) love :sitdown: ass freddy

And when I went to a walking dead con in like 2017 mad people dressed up as negan. This one asian kid (prob less than 13 years old) was dressed up as Glen after negan beat his brain out

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Time to Fast & Furious, Expendables this shyt. Get all the it girls from the 90's and 2000's.

Neve Campbell, Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Alba, Lucy Liu, Denise Richards - whoever. Round it out to 7 girls.

Each of 'em with their own copycat Ghostface Killers, backstories and encounters to add to the Scream lore and universe MULTIVERSE. Lets go crazy. Triple the budget.

Give Scream back to Gen X and early 80s Millennials.

:blessed:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You know what would be maybe interesting, is a meta type Scream with the real Neve playing herself being stalked by a deranged Scream fan/killer from within her own life

a nod to the New Nightmare, and some other recent dope horror movie.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
You know what would be maybe interesting, is a meta type Scream with the real Neve playing herself being stalked by a deranged Scream fan/killer from within her own life

a nod to the New Nightmare, and some other recent dope horror movie.
I would :russ: if she talks to the voice of Ghostface in a loving way like Heather did Robert in NN

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
They should do an all black cast.
:banderas:
ai-created-characters-with-durags-on-v0-yj4llaujztzb1.jpg

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Time to Fast & Furious, Expendables this shyt. Get all the it girls from the 90's and 2000's.

Neve Campbell, Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Alba, Lucy Liu, Denise Richards - whoever. Round it out to 7 girls.

Each of 'em with their own copycat Ghostface Killers, backstories and encounters to add to the Scream lore and universe MULTIVERSE. Lets go crazy. Triple the budget.

Give Scream back to Gen X and early 80s Millennials.

:blessed:
ca7be6b6be3ac22b94de72270c22a29d.gif