:russ:yall still acting like Netflix is losing

My watch times are:
Netflix
Hulu...tied with Netflix tbh
Apple (until my free months expire)
Max

Prime
Pirate

And there's a big gap btwn Max and Prime. Max has all the tool material to over take Netflix but management is trash. If a Hulu/Disney merger happens, imma drop Netflix. Im only really paying for Hulu and Netflix.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
1. Netflix
2. Hulu
3. Prime
4. Apple TV
5. Max

I'm always on Netflix so that's number one. :mjgrin: I used to shyt on Hulu hard but I now it's my second most used service helps that I have it for free.

Prime they need to tighten up they about to get their spot taken by Apple. :francis:

I'll always hate their electronics but Apple has been a dark horse in the content race for me. Lasso (dropped after S1 tho), Foundation, SEE, Slow Horses, Severance, Drops Of God, Silo, For All Mankind, and Invasion. The only one I felt was trash out of everything I've seen on there was Invasion. I also give them props for pushing prestige sci-fi, they doing a way better job than SyFy :mjlol:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'll always side with quality over quantity.

HBO Max
Apple TV+

Massive gap, four below are all around the same. I just ranked based on how much I watch them because each one has a lot of quality, a lot of mid, and a lot of shyt content

Netflix
Hulu
Amazon Prime
Disney+

Another massive gap. Both of these should just be shyt-canned.

Peacock
Paramount+

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
OK, yall need to be serious, we know you and ya pirate crew sail the Seven seas. We get it. But you know the service your show or movie was originally on, stop being stupid.

1. Max, on top of the iron throne, the biggest collection of high rated television shows and movie, then with Discovery networks, the most consistent library of reality content anywhere. Necessary during a writer's strike.

2.Apple tv - they spend a lot of money but usually the ideas come back bad still with the price range it has a lot to compared to the higher priced streaming services. Add on Cinemax, and the service gets props up Warner Bros movies that Max stashes when not on HBO.

3.Paramount/Showtime I'm combining these two because eventually it will all be Paramount. The only reality show I watch is The Challenge. They have the Star Trek library, and Paramount new releases. And the got some diamond in the rough shows like Joe Pickett and fatal attraction. And Taylor Sheridan.

4. Amazon can't find a movie it's Usually on Amazon plus they make their own shows, though they are hit and miss. Bundle it with AMC plus, you get AMC catalog plus a bunch of independent movies mostly horror.

5. Hulu where the fox/abc/fx shows end up. Plus they got the money for Mainstream movie that won't go anywhere else like medieval or infinity pool.