Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we're years deep into the streaming era, cable still holding on by a thread

who got the best offerings?

for me it's

1. HBO/MAX - almost ALWAYS has something good-great-all time great in season
2. FX/Hulu - i'm putting these together because sometimes i don't know which is which, but honestly FX is the HBO of regular cable
3. Apple - started off weak as fukk to me, but really hit its stride in the past couple years, similar to amazon but i like more of their shows
4. Amazon - high highs, low lows, if the expanse wasn't done i'd probably put it over apple
5. Disney+ - it's kind of mid, but the star wars shows and a couple of the marvel shows have been enough to keep it from being complete just for kids/:trash: status
6. Showtime - always has some slightly above average shyt going on :heh:
7 Starz - has 1 or 2 shows worth watching
8. Netflix - literally the hardest fall off i've ever seen, 99% of their shows aren't worth watching because they will get cancelled before you finish the season. i guess black mirror is coming back tho, so there's that
9. AMC - now that BCS is done it's looking grim

Peacock has the Bel-Air show which I love, but Peacock is a trash service and I've never actually watched Bel-Air on it :lolbron:

have never had Paramount+ either, but the bloom is off the rose with the taylor sheridan shows for me:yeshrug:

i'm sure there's some other shyt i'm forgetting

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I get the most value out of these
HBO Max - Succession, HOTD, and TLOU had me using it consecutively for the entire year so far
Hulu - Snowfall and some other shows i watch passively on it
Disney + - Marvel show or disney/marvel movie i didn't watch in theaters are in there
Paramount - it's good for those Paramount movies I didn't want to see in theaters. I'm going to watch Dungeons and Dragons on it later
Netflix - Haven't used it in months.
I never had the others except amazon and i haven't used that in years:russ:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1)Disney....have kids
2)Amazon....have prime account
Rest I stream on the cinema app on the firestick

What am I missing? :lupe:
i mean i don't watch every single thing on their network/service either

i'm basically just asking which ones got the best shows by your estimation.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
  1. Netflix-Despite the fluff, its Netflix. The shyt is like the WWE of streaming services. You know it, you know what it is, but you either embrace it or move on.
  2. Peacock TV- I hated the service with all of its passion, but they really turned it around late last year into this year with quality shows, movies, sports (came through in the clutch with the World Cup coverage, and WWE fukkery)
  3. HBO Max aka MAX-Sighs... I wanted to grow with this service, but the apparent throat fukking of trying to get folks to look at trash ass reality TV just doesn't do it for me.
  4. Criterion Channel- as a cinephille, it pains me to say that the service was better when it was just Filmstruck. It just feels like I was spending 10.99 for movies that pop up on Tubi and a few blassics that I could watch from a library.
  5. Disney+- Meh
  6. Hulu- Meh
  7. Amazon Prime- WOAT UI I HAVE EVER USED
  8. Paramount Plus- I wanted to love this service but between a whole library of dud ass movies, garbage reality TV nonsense, and a piss poor coverage of Futbol...waste of time and resources.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
  1. Netflix-Despite the fluff, its Netflix. The shyt is like the WWE of streaming services. You know it, you know what it is, but you either embrace it or move on.
  2. Peacock TV- I hated the service with all of its passion, but they really turned it around late last year into this year with quality shows, movies, sports (came through in the clutch with the World Cup coverage, and WWE fukkery)
  3. HBO Max aka MAX-Sighs... I wanted to grow with this service, but the apparent throat fukking of trying to get folks to look at trash ass reality TV just doesn't do it for me.
  4. Criterion Channel- as a cinephille, it pains me to say that the service was better when it was just Filmstruck. It just feels like I was spending 10.99 for movies that pop up on Tubi and a few blassics that I could watch from a library.
  5. Disney+- Meh
  6. Hulu- Meh
  7. Amazon Prime- WOAT UI I HAVE EVER USED
  8. Paramount Plus- I wanted to love this service but between a whole library of dud ass movies, garbage reality TV nonsense, and a piss poor coverage of Futbol...waste of time and resources.

Besides having the entire Star Trek library, the Serie A and Champions League is probably the best thing about Paramount Plus.