"Netflix won't be involved w/ any further production of House of Cards that includes Kevin Spacey"

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Haven't seen season 5. Is there anyway they can kill him off between the finale of Season 5 and the start of season 6?? I guess they can just make Claire the lead.

But HoC been trash since Zoe died.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Haven't seen season 5. Is there anyway they can kill him off between the finale of Season 5 and the start of season 6?? I guess they can just make Claire the lead.

But HoC been trash since Zoe died.

never watched this but they should say he was murdered while "walking his dog" through hyde park at 3am.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:
Claire bout to make him dissappear :ohhh:

source.gif

Show been trash since he became Pres :yeshrug:

He became president :picard:

Glad I stopped watching

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I dropped HoC the last 2 seasons. Are they at a point where they can just kill him off. Any cliffhangers from last season? I can see them doing a time jump with Claire taking the lead.
i stopped watching after the season he fukked meechum :francis:and his wife:picard:

TECHNICAL for the SAVAGERY!:pacspit:fakkit cucks smh.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I dropped HoC the last 2 seasons. Are they at a point where they can just kill him off. Any cliffhangers from last season? I can see them doing a time jump with Claire taking the lead.
claire is the president, doug is locked up, and the underwood's are going head up vs each other... it was planned this was the last season and now we'll never get the end

fukking fakkit ass star trek dikkhead just couldn't wait a year huh :hhh: