Netflix Show "Love" From Judd Apatow Starring Gillian Jacobs

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw the 1st ep last night.

I liked it. I mean it's not overtly funny, but it flows well enough to keep my attention. The characters seem like they're likeable enough and I like the shot/scenery of LA

Seeing the AT&T chick be so mean is :francis:

She's in it? Im def watching for potential fap material :lolbron:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Paul Rust is a good guy. Love his improv stuff.

Also loved the cameos from UCB alums or UCB affiliated. Claudia O'Doherty was MVP for me. Always liked hearing on the Earwolf podcasts.

Last edited:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Just finished it too. It was a bit scattered, but kinda enjoyable. 7/10

Something about Bertie too. :ohlawd: Maybe it's the accent :jbhmm:

The female lead was kinda annoying near the middle to end. Kinda like Gretchen on You're the Worst.

This show is like a combo of Togetherness and You're the Worst.

I'll watch season 2 if it gets renewed though :yeshrug:

I really didn't think I was gonna like the Bertie chick after the first episode but she quickly became one of the best characters on the show. Idk what it is about her either but I found her cute as hell.

I feel the same way about the female lead too. I really liked her until the episode where she got drunk at that house warming party. She became annoying to me after that.

Gus showing up to the party and sitting in his car until 7 pm on the dot and then cleaning off the patio furniture was :russ:

I'm a Paul Rust fan though, I think that dudes funny. Even liked that dumb ass movie Hayden Panettiere movie he was in.

It's already been renewed for a 2nd season too btw

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:obama:Ya'll actually liked it too. Netflix got quality programming. This and Master of None were both great first seasons.
Bring back Heidi for Season 2:ohlawd:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to get on this show one day. I've seen decent reviews on it :ehh:
And it's Apatow so I have to support :yeshrug:
Britta is also in it too so :yeshrug:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never watched Community, so I'm looking at this Gillian Jacobs chick like :banderas:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I admire Mickey's realness, but bytch has no tact. And Gus is funny sometimes but these dimes sweating him is too farfetched. His personality isn't that good.

Edit: Gus is an ass. Done with him.

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I knew I would like this just cause. Gus was a dikk, he got a little attention and started feeling himself and deservedly so got it all taken away from him.

I'm glad they kept it real and didn't reward him at the end for all the dumb shyt he did. He deserves Mickey, someone just as fukked up as him.

Sidebar. Judd apatow hasn't wrote a comedy since like knocked up. Everything since then and this show are 80% drama and 20% romantic comedy