Netflix shares tank 20% on weak subscriber outlook

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Do it Microsoft
It all began dropping halo in the middle of a battlefield and cod release date :mjlol:

Microsoft smelled blood and bullshyt and start pulling cards on Sony phony ass.

yea Netflix is next
Then we coming for Sony by 2034:mjlit:
They broke ass gon wanna merge to save that shyt:lolbron:

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Sony stans got gunned up and clapped quick

now crying in random threads that have nothing to do with consoles

Well hey, bum ass mafukka, at least you got another reason to post another 25k times in 2 years

Sony Stans in Shambles :wow:

Xbox :salute:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I thought streaming was the future, but, I just don't think these companies can keep making product people suck up in a weekend and then move on to the next thing.

They are constantly spending and taking on debt, and they are going up against companies worth far more. Thats why their show budgets decrease more and more and they limit a lot of shows to three seasons now so they don’t have to renew the actors contracts.

Thats why disney, apple, hbo are in a better position. They saw the pitfalls of releasing everything at once. They never promised bing tv so you get your one episode a week until they drop the next big show

I pretty much watched cobra Kai in one evening

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought streaming was the future, but, I just don't think these companies can keep making product people suck up in a weekend and then move on to the next thing.
That's why the competition spaces their releases out. They pick a day out of the week and put either out 1 or a few episodes out at a time.

I wonder how they're reporting their numbers too because we all know for everyone 1 Netflix password, probably like 3 or 4 other people have access to it. They literally could probably 2X their sub revenue if they cracked down, sure... some people would be like whatever, I don't have Netflix anymore, but some would just sign-up and have their own account.

I've been using my mother in-law account for YEARS... and it's not because I can't afford my own, it's because Netflix doesn't give a fukk and a lot of people don't either and will share shyt with their family. Netflix even added separate profiles, so I have my own profile on someone elses account

:mjlol:

Netflix's answer is raising prices, but they have to figure something out IMO. Too many people using it for free and like you said, people can sign-up for a quick trial and binge whatever they want and then just cancel before doing it again. They might have to add a package that has ads or something to just get more revenue.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
They are constantly spending and taking on debt, and they are going up against companies worth far more. Thats why their show budgets decrease more and more and they limit a lot of shows to three seasons now so they don’t have to renew the actors contracts.

Thats why disney, apple, hbo are in a better position. They saw the pitfalls of releasing everything at once. They never promised bing tv so you get your one episode a week until they drop the next big show

I pretty much watched cobra Kai in one evening

Yep

I guess Netflix could start switching it up and have some shows go to once a week.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yep

I guess Netflix could start switching it up and have some shows go to once a week.

They’ve been doing that for their reality shows, which is why you’re seeing more of them popping up. They get that huge casual audience that way.

This is why sometimes its not a bad thing to get into the game later.