Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seen worse

Didn’t mind it , better then a lot of other made go Netflix trash

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I thought it was decent actually. Nice way to spend 2hrs. 3 outta 4.

I agree a more experienced director could have made this a mini classic. Joe Carnahan (Narc, The Grey) would have been perfect

Last edited:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I really enjoyed it despite some clear flaws:

The final 20 or so minutes felt like there was too much happening too fast compared to the pacing in the rest of the film.

A lot of things/plot points were also just seemingly "dropped" out of nowhere like the bite marks, the wig,the witness description of a limping man and the phone number. A lot of time was spent focusing on these only for the murder to be solved because of a USB drive.

Also, what the hell happened to his partner? Dude pretty much just disappeared after the shootout. I get that the main character didn't know who he could trust but damn, he kinda just got relegated to an extra by the end.

Finally, I'm confused as to why the captain got killed. Wasn't he involved in the scheme too? Surely it would make more sense to just get rid of Benicio Del Toro's character because he was the only one causing them problems?

Nonetheless and despite how this may read, I really did enjoy it despite not really being a fan of crime mysteries.

6.5/10 for me

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The cop had to tell the contractor, "what's in the past is in the past, but if something else happens and I find out, me and you gonna square dance".

daemonova

Daps
Chrysler imperial too rare and not that great of a car to get shot over, as soon as I found out, case closed. :camby:

daemonova

Daps
It's just paint by numbers, I'll give it 7/10.
Justin Timberlake character gonna make bail, they ain't change nothing

Reptile must have came from the snakeskin the wife found, wasn't Justin at a pet store before he came home. The rest is on cutting room floor where it belong along where that dream sequence should have went

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
shyt was trash. Like a Great Value Gone Girl

I was so checked out of this film by the end that when the credits rolled I had to Google who actually killed Timberlake's wife :heh: